March 10, Grand Rapids vs Hamilton, 5 PM

dlbalr

9173724-large.jpg

Hey, it's the Griffins (34-19-2-2) again for the 2nd time in less than 48 hours. The Bulldogs (24-28-1-5) hope to have something left in the tank as this is their 3rd game in as many nights and will be aiming to cut their playoff deficit down to a single digit number.

Projected Grand Rapids Lines:
(based on +/- data from last game)

Nyqvist - Sheahan - Pare

Jurco - Ferraro - Mursak

Hoggan - Callahan - Glendening

Grant - Nestrasil - Aubry

Skinner - Paetsch

Evans - Billins

Nicastro - Almqvist

Mrazek

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Bournival - Tenute - Holland

Quailer - Chaput - Blunden
Leblanc - Leveille - Stortini
Hagel - Fortier - Lefebvre

Beaulieu - Ellis

Tinordi - Stejskal
St. Denis - DeSantis

Tokarski

Puck drop is at 5:00 PM, Funny820 as always will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

b3c3beef41003b505020c34da664c6cb.222x222

Mayer could have sued for non support. Started off on the wrong foot again with Tenute gettting a tripping penalty (for tapping a player on the calf and when he felt it, went down-I would rate it a 9.5). The way the officials called the game, Lemelin (41) & Sylvain (16), had a lot of people pulling out their hair again. Leblanc and Blundin both got boarding calls on what appeared to be heavy checks (that made a lot of noise) PBP was mentioning this too that it seemed to be the third staight game where the officiating was questionable

PBP still seems to have dim hopes for the playoffs but I think we're all realists in the fanbase. Corbin dressed tonight instead of Desantis and was used sparingly. It was tweeted that the coach refused to do a post game interview so perhaps he was afraid what he might say re AHL officiating. I can only guess

Brian-do you think Avtsin will ever play another game in the AHL????

(Griffins used goalie Tom McCollum from nearby Sanborn NY. Tom played for the OHL Guelph Storm back in the day)

Mayer could have sued for non support. Started off on the wrong foot again with Tenute gettting a tripping penalty (for tapping a player on the calf and when he felt it, went down-I would rate it a 9.5). The way the officials called the game, Lemelin (41) & Sylvain (16), had a lot of people pulling out their hair again. Leblanc and Blundin both got boarding calls on what appeared to be heavy checks (that made a lot of noise) PBP was mentioning this too that it seemed to be the third staight game where the officiating was questionable

PBP still seems to have dim hopes for the playoffs but I think we're all realists in the fanbase. Corbin dressed tonight instead of Desantis and was used sparingly. It was tweeted that the coach refused to do a post game interview so perhaps he was afraid what he might say re AHL officiating. I can only guess

Brian-do you think Avtsin will ever play another game in the AHL????

(Griffins used goalie Tom McCollum from nearby Sanborn NY. Tom played for the OHL Guelph Storm back in the day)

I think he will get into another game this year at least. Murovich is likely going to be released shortly, leaving the Bulldogs with only 13 healthy forwards (with Dumont up with the Habs). Knowing their injury woes this season, someone will go down soon enough and he will be pressed into action.