MORE ACTION!!!

alexstream

What's this about? :eyes: Anaheim gives away their second round pick to Philadelphia for Todd Fedoruk! He doesn't give much in the way of offense. He spent most of his time with the Phantoms.

The only thing I can figure out is that he'll be some sort of policeman or enforcer though that's not necessarily the case either (491 pim in 220 games) - that's like 2.5 minutes per game.

The only thing I can see coming from this is that that means Philadelphia will not be trading up with Anaheim for the number 2. There goes the talk about Philadelphia trying like nuts to get Bobby Ryan.

Clark may not be a gentleman by the longest stretch but he's not stupid by the longest stretch too. He's done very few really bad moves over the years.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shortcat1

The only thing I can see coming from this is that that means Philadelphia will not be trading up with Anaheim for the number 2. There goes the talk about Philadelphia trying like nuts to get Bobby Ryan.

Unless its part 1 of the deal. At least we know both teams have talked. :P

There's still Carolina, Minnesota & Montreal who could trade with Philly.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Dags -- I say keep 'em. Phil Esposito wan't fast and couldn't skate but got 76 goals. Position and a shot count for a lot! Dags and Ribs have chemistry, isn't it possible here that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts?

Yeah, but wasn't Esposito also the greatest slot man of his generation? He was fairly big for his era. Dags has the size, but he's not using it at all. And you rarely see him near the crease.

I was thinking about big buddies not using their size nearly enough and having difficulty to skate... to compare Ryan to that guy you know... so I thought about LeClair... which is good... But wouldn't it be so funny if Ryan turns out to be a dags at NHL level :lol:

No, it wouldn't be funny. Not for him, not for Anaheim, not for those who hope the best for him.

I still hope the best for Dagenais. He may not be the most talented player but Gainey saw something of value in him to get him. Gainey hasn't let him go either so there is still value to be found in him.

At some time, he will move on or be moved on. It's the nature of the business. Nevertheless, he is still a player with a worthwhile talent and he will be till his 'time' is done.

[Edited on 2005/8/1 by shortcat1]