Something for ... Bulis_the_Habbie! :)))

tommy9

I didn't understand 90% of that. Too many brackets and dashes.

Who's Foppa?

Edit: After re-reading your post a few times I think your trying to say that players perform better in the last year of the contract because they are eager to impress GMs and then sign for more money the next year. Then the play worse the next season because they already have the big check in the bank.

It's like Jose Theodore. Jagr is a great player though. He's not playing well in New York because nobody plays well in New York. They're a bottomless pit. They swallow stars and are never heard form again.

Jagr, Pavel Bure, Tom Poti, Darius Kasparaitis, etc.

If Jagr was on a fast and talented team he could start leading the league again. Same for Pavel.

[Edited on 2005/8/23 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

Foppa is Forsberg, it's his nickname ... ;) Though perhaps he's only called it that way in Europe?

That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. Where do you get the "p" 's?

Yea, here too ... *lol* Though no surprise as I'm living next to you ... :P

BTW. We should go for a beer at Prague some time, I'm there pretty often. ;) It's just a 1:30 drive from Linz up there ... Kladno is near Prag too as far as I know.

:lol:

Sie sind meine blut gruppe :D:D! Ich wohne wirklich nur 20 kilometer nordwestlich von Prag und bin Ich jedes Jahr mindestens ein mal in Bayern :). Ich werde versuchen Passau nachstes mal und wir treffen sich zum beispiel in Salzburg :/). Ich bin der man mit dem blaue Focus und hinter dem ruecken fahrtzeugglass ist eine Flage des eishockey verein Bayreuth Tigers. Reicht daß so :D:D:D.

... nur ein witz zum gute nacht Nummer Eins :)

tomas

*lol* Na dass nenn ich doch mal etwas ...

Salzburg wäre super, ist nur eine halbe Stunde von mir entfernt. Passau ist natürlich auch nicht schlecht, sind dort öfters in der Disco Vulcano ... heiße Frauen! ;)

Warum bist du gerade Fan der Bayreuth Ice Tigers?

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I didn't understand 90% of that. Too many brackets and dashes.

Who's Foppa?

Edit: After re-reading your post a few times I think your trying to say that players perform better in the last year of the contract because they are eager to impress GMs and then sign for more money the next year. Then the play worse the next season because they already have the big check in the bank.

It's like Jose Theodore. Jagr is a great player though. He's not playing well in New York because nobody plays well in New York. They're a bottomless pit. They swallow stars and are never heard form again.

Jagr, Pavel Bure, Tom Poti, Darius Kasparaitis, etc.

If Jagr was on a fast and talented team he could start leading the league again. Same for Pavel.

[Edited on 2005/8/23 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Exact! You did understand :)! I have started to thinking czech a write english together ... and thats the result :D Is to late here. Oh dear ... where is the good old russian!! :D

We need one from Russia here. Chat in four will be better.

Back to Glen Sather. I am very interested about the co-work between our living-legends Jaromir on the right - Martin Straka (his former team-mate from Pens) in the middle - and Marty Rucinsky on the left :). "Ruca" had a pretty good spring by the Canucks in 2004. We'll see! :)

And now ..... gooooood night to both of you, whenever you are! :can:

*lol* Na dass nenn ich doch mal etwas ...

Salzburg wäre super, ist nur eine halbe Stunde von mir entfernt. Passau ist natürlich auch nicht schlecht, sind dort öfters in der Disco Vulcano ... heiße Frauen! ;)

Warum bist du gerade Fan der Bayreuth Ice Tigers?

¨

... letze beitrag! Ich bin totmüde :D. Und wir sin hier absolut off-topic! ;):lol: Für Vulcano bin Ich leider zu alt!Ich lieber mache fotos von die Ente bei den Ilz oder Inn ufer :D Zum sache jetz. Für die Tigers hat meinen Kusin 3 oder eigentlich vier Jahre gespielt! Daß ist diese Dan mit Tomas Plekanec auf dem foto :). Jetz spielt aber oben in Thüringen bei Erfurt. Der Welt ist kleine wie du siehst! :)

... sorry to all ... this is a little apology from me:

Pleky-HQ :hlogo:

Is nice to be here.:que:

night (or evening) to everyone, tomas

Rucinsky is strange.

He plays average hockey in the NHL but he's s star when he plays for the Czech national team.

Rucinsky is strange.

He plays average hockey in the NHL but he's s star when he plays for the Czech national team.

Oh, My Goodness! :) I was ready to sleep :zzz: ! We can talk about the complete Czech national team all night long! :D

You are very close to true again. With the Marty Rucinsky. He's fast, perfect on the skates (Coffey was one of his idols in 80's) and man with a good technical shot from middle distance. He need space for his play on the left side. In czech squad or in hometown Litvinov was on the top in +/- everytime. He use to be among first "short-enders" in every team! Don't forgot he's 34 years old finally. I hope that will work with the rest of the nu "Czech line no.2" on Manhattan :D . The no.1 --> Hlavac-Nedved-Dvorak was'n bad! :)

Bye now .... is really,really,really to late here, 03.03 local time :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Jagr, Hejduk, Lang, Reichel, Hrdina, Havlat, Cajanek, Patera, Elias, Dvorak, Patera, Sykora and Rucinsky make 4 good offensive scoring lines.

The defense is also good with Hamrlik, Kubina, Smehlik, Sykora, Spacek, Kaberle and Skoula.

Right now the starting goaltender is Tomas Vokoun. He is followed by Roman Turek, Dominik Hasek, Roman Cechmanek and Milan Hnilicka.

It's a good team. I've always like the Czechs. And the Slovakians. They're both amazingly great teams offensively.

:). I agree!

And what about this squad :

Kotalik - Prospal - Vrbata

Sykora II - Vyborny - Varada

Hemsky - Vasicek - Rosa

Prucha - Straka - Plekanec

and defensive part:

Zidlicky - F. Kaberle

Slegr - Rachunek

Malik - Pilar

and in the "cage" :

Prusek and Malek

--------------------------------------------------------------

(.. Sykora II is the new member of Capitals, not a older "Mighty Duck" Petr Sykora)

bye / sb. will show the team no.3 maybe :D /

Is that using all the leftover players?

That would be a more aggresive and a tougher team. Not much scoring though.

And ya I heard of Petr Sykora signig with Washington. I got all confused until I found out there were two. There's also Michal Sykora.

Your No.1-team choice is from the Salt Lake City Olympic tournament completely.:) All the players are three years older :D. The two former captains of national team - Reichel & Patera(our captain in Kladno) left the international scene. And long-time injury is the problem by a former Flyer Michal Sykora (oldest brother of Caps Peter Sykora BTW). And what about Smehlik - he retired absolutely and has a Dog's hotel near Buffalo now. :)

We have a many young talented players now. From this second group is "Venca" Varada, Rachunek and Malik without scoring ambition only :D. The others are a pretty "dangerous" in the attacking zone! Last season numbers are the argument for this :). All this forwards (except "checking liner" Varada :)) was among the top 3 in points in his own teams. "No-namer" Rosa, a former LA King, was second in completely Russian league for example. With a so strong competition of so many NHL players last season there! :) And your Avatar uniform wears all those three right wingers Sykora,Hemsky&Prucha. In top four in points there in Pardubice, with Hejduk together of course :).

I think the are both very good offensive teams :D.

A "friendly" match between those squads would be nice :D:D ..... 55% to 45% for the No.2 team :):) or better so: CZ#1 v. CZ#2 -> 2,30-3,8-2,15 :)

PS. ... and we've forgot your favourite Johny Bulis :):). Put him into the third version! :D

night Habbie :)

Ya the first team is the Olympic Team. I copied all the names. Ya there are changes but I find the Olympic Team much better than today's Czech team. They don't have the speedy forwards that I love to watch.

The team you wrote doesn't include Petr Sykora I, Jan Bulis, Hejduk, etc, etc.

The current Slovakian team outdoes them with players like Elias, Demitra, Palffy, ...

Also, just telling you, I think you use the

smilies too much.... ;)

Originally posted by tommy9

... letze beitrag! Ich bin totmüde :D. Und wir sin hier absolut off-topic! ;):lol: Für Vulcano bin Ich leider zu alt!Ich lieber mache fotos von die Ente bei den Ilz oder Inn ufer :D Zum sache jetz. Für die Tigers hat meinen Kusin 3 oder eigentlich vier Jahre gespielt! Daß ist diese Dan mit Tomas Plekanec auf dem foto :). Jetz spielt aber oben in Thüringen bei Erfurt. Der Welt ist kleine wie du siehst! :)

Naja, fürs Vulcano ist keiner zu alt ... :D

Wenn du das nächste Mal zu einem Spiel deines Cousin's fährst können wir uns ja dann in Salzburg auf ein Bier treffen. *fg*

The current Slovakian team outdoes them with players like Elias, Demitra, Palffy, ...

Elias is also Czech ... *fg*

But they still have top offencive players ala Hossa, Satan, Bondra or Nagy.

[Edited on 25-8-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

Ya the first team is the Olympic Team. I copied all the names. Ya there are changes but I find the Olympic Team much better than today's Czech team. They don't have the speedy forwards that I love to watch.

The team you wrote doesn't include Petr Sykora I, Jan Bulis, Hejduk, etc, etc.

Also, just telling you, I think you use the

smilies too much.... ;)

:bow: .. Yes, I know. Take our debate not so seriously! :D

It's time to finish this theme, I think. Here is a wider official nomination of the Czech nat. team for the Torino Olympic games:

Nominace na OH:

Brankari: Roman Cechmánek (Karlovy Vary), Dominik Hašek (Ottawa), Milan Hnilicka (Liberec), Martin Prusek (Columbus), Marek Schwarz (Sparta), Roman Turek (Ceské Budejovice), Tomáš Vokoun (Nashville),

obránci: Michal Barinka (Chicago), Jirí Fischer (Detroit), Roman Hamrlík (Calgary), Jan Hejda (Voskresensk/Rus.), Tomáš Kaberle, Karel Pilar (oba Toronto), František Kaberle (Carolina), Filip Kuba (Minnesota), Pavel Kubina (Tampa Bay), Marek Malík (New York Rangers), Radek Martínek (New York Islanders), Jaroslav Modrý (Atlanta), Martin Škoula (Dallas), Jirí Šlégr (Boston), Ladislav Šmíd (Anaheim), Jaroslav Špacek (Chicago), Marek Židlický (Nashville),

útocníci: Jaromír Jágr, Martin Rucinský, Martin Straka, Petr Prucha (všichni New York Rangers), Radek Dvorák, Aleš Hemský (oba Edmonton), Martin Havlát, Václav Varada (oba Ottawa), Patrik Eliáš, Petr Vrána (oba New Jersey), Josef Vašícek, Radim Vrbata (oba Carolina), Jan Bulis (Montreal), Petr Cajánek (St. Louis), Martin Erat (Nashville), Milan Hejduk (Colorado), Jan Hlavác (Geneve/Švýc.), Jirí Hudler (Detroit), Jakub Klepiš (Washington), Aleš Kotalík (Buffalo), Robert Lang (Detroit), Václav Nedorost (Ceské Budejovice), Rostislav Olesz (Florida), Václav Prospal (Tampa Bay), Robert Reichel (Litvínov), Petr Sýkora (Anaheim), David Výborný (Columbus).

source: Sport.cz

... the coach have a last word of it! As usual. ;)

bye

2 Austria habs:

Daniel spielt seine duele aber nur in Thüringen oder Sachsen leider :(. Unten in Bayern bin Ich nur in Winter beim meinem besuch in der Böhmerwald :). Wir erfinden etwas, keinen Angst! ... Wann&wo und so weiter :).

tschüs nach Oberösterreich!

2 Austria habs:  

Daniel spielt seine duele aber nur in Thüringen oder Sachsen leider :(. Unten in Bayern bin Ich nur in Winter beim meinem besuch in der Böhmerwald :). Wir erfinden etwas, keinen Angst! ... Wann&wo und so weiter :).

Ja, kein Problem. Wir werden sicher etwas finden, vielleicht kommst du ja mal für ein Eishockeyspiel zu uns.

2 Austria habs:  

Ja, kein Problem. Wir werden sicher etwas finden, vielleicht kommst du ja mal für ein Eishockeyspiel zu uns.

:). Vielleicht.

BTW - heute war bei uns auf Hockeyball Arena Kladno eines interessantes spiel zwischen des hockeyball team KEB Kladno und unserem HC Rabat Kladno. Natürlich auf dem "trockenem Boden" :hockey:!

Daß war auch das alle leztes auftritt von Tomas Plekanec in Kladno vor dem Abflug nach Montreal :(. --> today photo ... Last bully of Pleky in the Czech Republic :).

Glaubst du, daß Ich soll für die serie mit die Pleky-Fotos eines eigenes Topic eröffnen?

Ed. - The right pic is there now, sorry :)

[Edited on 27-8-05 by tommy9]

Thanks, Howie :). The regular season 2004/2005 last match is here. Pardubice v. Kladno, how else :). That was like the 82nd round in NHL season. Fight for a better play-off position only. We have lost 3-5 and were given the Bulis-boys for the 1st round of post-season. It can be say, they chose our team owing this win :(.

P.S. - for B. the Habbie ... Bulis&Co. are in red again :)

+ full stats for this match are here. 4 from 5 off Pardubice's goals was in PP-situations BTW. And the winning came from ... #38 :wall:.

P.S. II - the Milo Horava's goal for a 3-5 final has been chosen like the goal of the round :). His father played for Rangers in early 90's BTW.

bye now

tomas