Latendresse will not play Saturday night

I was just listening the radio and they mentioned that Latendresse will not play Saturday night. Looks like he will be going back to junior at the end of the camp.

They also mentioned that Theo will play the entire game and many veterans will be dressed.

Julien said that Plekanec he's NHL ready, so looks like he will be making the team.

Here's what I would like the lines to be:

Zednik - Koivu - Kovalev

Perezhogin - Ribeiro - Ryder

Bulis - Bonk - Hossa

Higgins - Plekanec - Bégin

Sundstrom ? Vandemeer ? Dagenais ?

Difficult to say who will go ???

Some journalists on the radio were saying that Gainey might ne trying to make a trade for a D by trading good value like Zednik since they have plenty of young good guys to take over is place. I like Zednik but I agree that the team would be better with a good D and no Zednik. A trade makes sens because I don't want to lose a prospect threw waivers for nothing.

Streit and Hainsey didn't do well Thursday and Bouillon will definetly be our 6th D if there's no trade. Personaly, I like Bouillon and I don't mind having him in the line up.

Higgins, Plekanec, Perezhogin, Hossa and Ferland will also play Saturday. I want the first four to make the team. They seem to be doing well.

Go Habs Go !!!

More veterans and the obvious 4 forward prospects HHPP and Ferland which had one goal in the only game he dressed for.

I gess Cote and Benoit might be in there on defense.

This might leave out some of the fun usually expected when Toronto play here as I am not shure if even Begin and Vandermeer,never mind Ivanans, will dress for that one.

I expect that Latendresse will go back to the minors. There's too many others who are ready before him and, with his Q team, he'll have lots of playing time.

I agree with you about the four who would be nice to keep.

I'm still not giving up on Streit and Hainsey, especially Streit. They could still work out. Hainsey did well last year when paired with Komisarek.

We'll see.

[Edited on 2005/9/23 by shortcat1]

On CKAC 730. They didn't say that he was making a trade, they speculated that he could be doing that since we have too many good forwards and not a solid D. And to get something good, you have to give something good in return. Its not like other teams have a Houle as GM...

We do have too many offensive forwards and it makes sens to trade one + Hainsey for a good D.

With another top D, we would be real solid to start the season. We don't have any real good D prospects, so we will have to trade for one eventually. We have on the oher hand many forwards. On top of the ones mentionned in my line up in my first post, we have Latendresse, Kostitsyn, Chipchura, Locke, Lambert and others that could surprise. But defense ? We have ? O'Byrne maybe and even that is not great.

I wonder what position they will be drafting mostly next year ? ummmmmmmmmmm ?