Friesen to Caps

Habby1197

I remember reading in some string here about the Devils and the cap (which I can't find - maybe it was in some other chat room like hockeyrumors) that the most likely player to be traded or let go would be Friesen. Whovever it was who said it was bang-on.

I had said that Frieson was going to be traded, but it was only a guess,........Hmmmm,........maybe i should guess that Aucoin or Zhitnik/Satan will be traded to the Habs?:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

I think this lifts the Caps above either Buffalo or Carolina. They now have 2 thirds of a first line. Which is what Tampa has and no one's complaining. (I know TB is much better and has Richards, etc...)

Originally posted by The-Habby2919

I had said that Frieson was going to be traded, but it was only a guess,........Hmmmm,........maybe i should guess that Aucoin or Zhitnik/Satan will be traded to the Habs?:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Congrats, Habby. :/):/):bow::bow:

Could you give me 6 correct numbers from 1 - 49? :lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by Rooster

Nah, they'll still be last. I've heard Semin will be staying in Russia this year too (guess he wanted to win a few games this season).

...despite being under contract.

Looks like we have another Yashin on our hands.

What is with some of these Russian players latley?

Malkin, Dastyuk, Kovalchuk, now Semin. Sure are full of themselves.

Also provided by TSN today, an estimate concerning our Canadiens.....I cant access the audio-video portion of their site........would any one here care to bring back what is being said about our team ?

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I think this lifts the Caps above either Buffalo or Carolina. They now have 2 thirds of a first line. Which is what Tampa has and no one's complaining. (I know TB is much better and has Richards, etc...)

:lol: Even Carolina has a somewhat better team than the Caps.

Originally posted by shortcat1

I remember reading in some string here about the Devils and the cap (which I can't find - maybe it was in some other chat room like hockeyrumors) that the most likely player to be traded or let go would be Friesen. Whovever it was who said it was bang-on.

Hmmm.... 3, 4, 12, 19, 28, 44, and just for fun 77, 81

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo: