~ You wanna laff ~

~moeman

The dumbest thing in the article is that Czerkawski will get 40+ goals. Last season, that would have won him the Rocket Richard Trophy and the Leafs definitely aren't able to put up an effective tandem to place dear Mariusz in. I bet the author can't even spell his name.

:bow:~moeman:bow:

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

The dumbest thing in the article is that Czerkawski will get 40+ goals. Last season, that would have won him the Rocket Richard Trophy and the Leafs definitely aren't able to put up an effective tandem to place dear Mariusz in. I bet the author can't even spell his name.

I agree. Chow did even get benched last year in swedish team Djurgården... and we play on BIG rink and with the same rules as the NHL will use now. Good luck getting even 15 goals out of chow. Same with McCabe... he got sent home after 10 games with swedish HV71... he had like 1 assist and -12 rating ( I think it was something like this).. yeah.. the leafs look like a top4 team... in Australia...

Hey LINDROS... Watch out for Steve McKenna... he is BIG!!!