Latendresse

Hab4life

A good sign no doubt about our recruiting staff and our GM.

On the other hand, the Ranger's recruiting staff are not that bad as they had recommended Sather their preference towards Plekanec over the higher scoring Joseph Balej prior to the exchange for Kovalev...yet Sather went for Balej.

Balej was returned fairly early this year and even had to cleared waver...which he did....Plekanec on the other hand.......Ha well a little luck is allways welcome.

I think my dad an i are going to go and watch Latendresse in St. John, when Drummondville plays the SeaDogs. It will be nice to see him in real life.

Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I rate Hossa ahead of Locke any day.

That is why Gainey is the GM and not you

That's right.

Originally posted by Theberge43
Originally posted by GuyRock70

#84 is only going to get better in Hamilton, and who knows, he might even get called up if we run into injury problems(God forbid).

What are you smokin' ? He has been send down to juniors ... can't play in Hamilton and can't be recall to the NHL ... it's next year for him.

My mistake. all apologies.:hlogo:

Yeah, he will be playing for the Drummondville Voltigers and cannot be called up during the season.

According to Hickey he is the future of the Canadiens and aftr Richard, Morenz, Lafleur the next one will be Latendresse. High expectations.

Originally posted by Theberge43

#84 is only going to get better in Hamilton, and who knows, he might even get called up if we run into injury problems(God forbid).

What are you smokin' ? He has been send down to juniors ... can't play in Hamilton and can't be recall to the NHL ... it's next year for him.

My mistake. all apologies.:hlogo:

Much like Carter and Richards in Phili, Latendresse can be called up to Hamilton as soon as his season is finished, from there, if we're still in the playoffs, and the bulldogs season is done, we can call him up to MTL.

....I think.....

yeah... but then you'd be throwing a juniors kid straight into the playoffs. This might not be the best idea in the world. I can see getting Latendresse some AHL games, but the ultimate scenario is a little extreme.