Hockey season starts TOMORROW!!!

TheMaxDaddy

I don't care if Lindros scores 60 goals :puke:, the habs get eliminated by the broons in the 1st round :( and hasek leads the sens to the promised land :wall:. At last, we finally have a REAL sport to watch on TV. I don't have to watch F-ing survivor :zzz: with my wife anymore!!! God bless the NHL :bow: .

:hlogo: Goooooooooo Habs :hlogo:

[Edited on 2005/10/4 by TheMaxDaddy]

SURVIVOR!!!!

What a stupid series. Pseudo-reality stuff! :nono:

I'm amazed to see how many people 'live' it.

In my staffroom, I hear stuff like: "Did you see what ---- did to ----?" "I can't believe that ---- got eliminated last night! ---- was the fairest person in the tribe." " I really hope that ----- wins the million dollars" "God, I hate ----! -----'s such a cut-throat." :?-:eyes::?-

Good grief!

If you want reality, watch sports (not wrestling, by the way).

The best reality sport is HOCKEY!

Our best reality team is THE CANADIENS

GO HABS GO!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Now I am super jacked! Center Ice finally announced their 2005-06 TV schedule. They will be showing 78 of the habs 82 games !!! (at least in the USA). I've never been able to watch more than 7 or 8 non-playoff games a year. Now for, 130 bucks, I can basically watch every game. OMFG. I think I might cry.

This goes beyond Survivor, with Center Ice and Tivo, I'm not gonna have to watch <i>anything</i> but <font size=4 color=red><b>habs</b></font> hockey for the next 10 months.

woohooo!!!!!

[Edited on 2005/10/4 by TheMaxDaddy]

I for one cannot wait for the start of the season. The Habs are in a tough position for the first three road games, but I'm confident they'll at least be at .500 for their home opener.

Loaded up on the snacks last night. Wings, Pop, Beer, Calamari, Pizza, Chips, Pretzels...you name it, I've got it. The guys are coming over to watch the Flames at 5:30 and I'm making them stay for the Avs at 8:30. Time for us to show how overrated the Oilers really are :D