oh my god~~~~ he's soooo damn hot and exciting to watch hahaha~~~~~

TOLD U GUYS : winners always find a way to win haha

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by simonus

you see the strategy here was to give nyr the extra point in order to put the flyers 3 pts back in the atlantic.

Man, Julien is a fuggin' genius!

:ghg:

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon
Originally posted by dark_faerie87

I hope there's no shootout, I personally don't like them.

you'll follow it though, right? I mean you won't turn off the game!

They are nervy, and the lag means I can't follow on the net just listen to the play-by-play guys till the end

Well, I'd follow it as best as I could. I have no tv or radio at work and the computer has no speakers. Good job on calling Ryder for the second straight night, keep it up:/)

Told you RYDER!!!

(called it last night as well!)

and I'm glad to say you're right. yessssssssssss............

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by Macaskill

Loving the replay on that Perezhogin goal... wow... how fast was that!

yeaaaaaaaaaah~ perezhogin's goal was like... PERFECT SHOT??? top corner BANG!!! hahaha~

kevin weekes was... "weak" ;) hahaha

Originally posted by bebehabs

Loving the replay on that Perezhogin goal... wow... how fast was that!

yeaaaaaaaaaah~ perezhogin's goal was like... PERFECT SHOT??? top corner BANG!!! hahaha~

kevin weekes was... "weak" ;) hahaha

Lol, that reminds me of the '02 playoffs when the Habs played the Canes. My buddy's a laffs fan (a hopeless cause) and we'd call back and forth commenting on Weekes. I'd always call him week, until they played the laffs that is:lol:

on the whole, the power play really struggled tonight.

Now whip the Leaf and Habs will return to the Q as Gods!

and we'll make it 4 wins in a row at the bell center next tuesday hahaha~~

is sundin back or is he out of for a few games? (didnt really follow u guys' discussion in the last game thread haha)

Oh I don't know if we can pull that off. JFJ said that losing Sundin isn't that big a deal because they have SO much depth. I think we should be scared for Saturday...

Originally posted by shortcat1

I totally agree with you there. That was the difference this game... how many 5 on 3's did we have tonight?

You've got to believe this game would have been over had we taken advantage of those opportunities.

is sundin back or is he out of for a few games? (didnt really follow u guys' discussion in the last game thread haha)

he's out for at least a month.

Originally posted by shortcat1

I totally agree with you there. That was the difference this game... how many 5 on 3's did we have tonight?

You've got to believe this game would have been over had we taken advantage of those opportunities.

two 5 on 3's and long ones too.

They figure he'll be out 4-6 weeks, but if he needs surgery it could be longer. O'Neil is also injured, but he might be playing on Saturday.

Good game for the most part except the first 10 minutes and the last 5 minutes of the game where the whole team went to sleep except Theo. Souray and Dandeneault both suffered major brain cramps throughout the game but Markov played like a true #1 defender. No Dman comes close to Markov on this team. He is the best Dman on this team with the rest of them battling it out for the #2 to 6 spot. Dags is in major danger of losing his spot to Perezhogin. His speed is needed on that line because Ribs skates like an old man and Dags is like just as bad. Unless Dags can start poppin' them in on a consistent basis there is no need to deny Perezhogin from that spot. Good and lucky start to the season..keep it up !!

:ghg:

Oh I don't know if we can pull that off. JFJ said that losing Sundin isn't that big a deal because they have SO much depth. I think we should be scared for Saturday...

depth? what depth? they r all old and crapy haha~ sorry~ i just totally believe in the habs~ we r lucky this year and i think we'll find a way to win all da way :D

depth? what depth? they r all old and crapy haha~ sorry~ i just totally believe in the habs~ we r lucky this year and i think we'll find a way to win all da way :D

That's exactly what I was thinking when I heard JFJ say that on TSN before the game. Sundin and O'Neil are really the only two players on that team I respect and both of them are hurt. We're gonna rock their socks:lol: