HABS @ RANGERS | Oct 6th 7pm EST

puck7x

now, we also see some of the value of the absence of the red line in the forward pass

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slow defensemen are going to have to learn a whole new set of skills and they'd better be legal

great, got to say these kids will play Dags out of the lineup if he doesn't get it together real soon. Now get an insurance goal, Saku!

pp for new york. push 'em back, push 'em back, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back!!!!!!!!! :)

jagr's still got the moves

pk's over.... good boys!

another penalty for montreal.... yuck

crud! bouillon is somethingto watch! plays like a madman! i love it!

Perezhogin goal was a thing of beauty!!! I'm one of the few guys that supports Dags but Perezhogin would bring some sorely needed speed to the second line with Ribs and Ryder. Let's see if the kid can continue to impress. If so I'm sorry Dags but youre gonna have to step aside.

what a happy miss by lundmark!!!

Originally posted by Mark Napier

Perezhogin goal was a thing of beauty!!! I'm one of the few guys that supports Dags but Perezhogin would bring some sorely needed speed to the second line with Ribs and Ryder. Let's see if the kid can continue to impress. If so I'm sorry Dags but youre gonna have to step aside.

agreed, mark, in all aspects of what you said.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by Mark Napier

yup I'm on the same page...

the weirdest thing about watching this game is the new faces in the line-up. an awful lot of them... a whole different 'look' to the bench scan

Originally posted by ap79

Wow does Poti helps the Habs out there.

Yes, don't tell anybody from New York but he's on our payroll. The Canadiens mafia, you know. We've also bought all the referees, especially in the Boston games. ;););)

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Do any of you know if the Habs games are on an FM channel as opposed to AM?

Not that I know of, only AM -- CJAD CKAC and the one Shortcat listens too but I forget the call letters...