Web site for forward lines + D pairings

1986Habs

Hi,

I thought there might be some people here who are interested in this. My apologies if you've already seen this in another Habs forum.

I have a web site that uses NHL.com's shift charts to keep track of approximately how much time each of our forward lines and defensive pairings plays together. These stats are kept for individual games and for the season as a whole. You can also see things like each player's most common linemates, the best and worst lines/pairings in terms of +/-, goals scored and goals against, and some other info as well.

It's not a great-looking site by any stretch, but hopefully some of you will find it informative.

I don't update the numbers during the course of a game, but they are updated automatically once each game's score shows up as being a final score on NHL.com -- usually within 10 minutes of the end of the game.

Here's the link:

http://www.cs.unb.ca/~mwf/habs

Go, Habs!

[Edited on 2005/10/8 by 1986Habs]

Thanks. This is a good link. It looks like Markov is leading the pack this year. 31 minutes in a game is crazy!

Thanks also. Gonna put that in my bookmarks too. :/):/):/)

Oh, and welcome to the community. That's a fantastic way to start. I trust you'll enjoy your time with this gang. Lots of info, lots of craziness, lots of fun. :D:D:D

By the way, post in the Habs/Leaf thread....and again....and again... and again...

And the sites in my Favourites now. I'll check it form time to time.

Originally posted by shortcat1

Oh, and welcome to the community. That's a fantastic way to start. I trust you'll enjoy your time with this gang. Lots of info, lots of craziness, lots of fun. :D:D:D

Thanks for the welcome, shortcat1. Actually, I've been reading the forum (without registering) for quite a while, so I'm familiar with the craziness! :)

Originally posted by les_glorieux

i'd love zednik to get 31 and markov to get at least 13 again...http://www.cs.unb.ca/~mwf/habs/2002-03/stats_points.html

Wouldn't we all. The second is VERY possible. The 1st can happen too, especially if he goes back to the KKZ line.