Joe Thorton Day To Day

Howie_Morenz

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=139528&hubname=nhl

Star centre Joe Thornton has joined Alexei Zhamnov (shoulder) on the shelf. The Bruins sent Thornton, who is suffering from back spasms, home to Boston on Wednesday to get examined.

gosh... that's an 'étirement de l'aine' for the bruins

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

No, hopefully he will be back before next week's game against the Habs, so he and Komi can be re-acquainted. :lol:

Yeap yeap, lets hope he gets back just in time for Komo to send him home for the season!

No, hopefully he will be back before next week's game against the Habs, so he and Komi can be re-acquainted. :lol:

This was too funny Fanpuck33!!!!!!!!

The bad part of this for Boston is that back problems are horrible for anyone that plays sports. Look at the Owan nolan thing, the main reason Colorado dumped him and why San Jose robbed the LEafs.

"Oh my back!" (Ed Belfour quote)

What about Manny Fernandez? His back gave out while toweling his hair? And the best part, was that wasn't the only crappy injury. Wade Belak got bit by a spider and couldn't make opening day. I was talking to a Leafs fan friend of mine and he was saying how Belak could come back with super powers. To which I said "No, it's Wade Belak. +2 and 5 goals this year would be super powers"

Originally posted by Toren

What about Manny Fernandez? His back gave out while toweling his hair? And the best part, was that wasn't the only crappy injury. Wade Belak got bit by a spider and couldn't make opening day. I was talking to a Leafs fan friend of mine and he was saying how Belak could come back with super powers. To which I said "No, it's Wade Belak. +2 and 5 goals this year would be super powers"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Superpowers for Belak would be:

No dumb penalties.

Learn to check without hacking someone.

Stop letting guys skate right by on every other play.

Transport a new defensive partner in other than Berg.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

This was too funny Fanpuck33!!!!!!!!

The bad part of this for Boston is that back problems are horrible for anyone that plays sports. Look at the Owan nolan thing, the main reason Colorado dumped him and why San Jose robbed the LEafs.

"Oh my back!" (Ed Belfour quote)

And look at Eric Dazé who is most likely retiring due to back problems.