Pavel Bure is amazing

les_glorieux

I watched this. A couple of times he deked by the entire team ("Be-devil-ing") and on one of the top oneshe's on a breakaway, flips the puck back, kicks it withhis ankle and then dekes by the goalie. They showed a one-timer which was his first hat-trick as a Ranger. I was disapointed when #1 was a normal goal. It was a hat trick in triple OT though so it was #1.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I watched this. A couple of times he deked by the entire team ("Be-devil-ing") and on one of the top oneshe's on a breakaway, flips the puck back, kicks it withhis ankle and then dekes by the goalie. They showed a one-timer which was his first hat-trick as a Ranger. I was disapointed when #1 was a normal goal. It was a hat trick in triple OT though so it was #1.

Haha, oh believe me, that deserved #1! I remember seeing that on TV, oh how sweet it was. Especially after the Habs winning the Cup the year before, which I unfortunately barely remember.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

#1 was in Game 7, OT. The Canucks were down 3-1 at one point.

bure.jpg

They went on to the Stanley Cup finals. Making enough money in the play-off run to build GM Place. Thus why I call it the house Pavel built.

gm_place.jpg