Incredible Start

JMMR

well if the cap goes up by two mill which might just be the case... then perhaps no Redden to anyone..

But I'm wondering if Kost and Latend would come next year who would you get rid off that is now in the team.. (except for Dagenais) who probably will not be here at the end of this season. I'm thinking One of the present rooks will go! and the other one?

Originally posted by CoRvInA

well if the cap goes up by two mill which might just be the case... then perhaps no Redden to anyone..

But I'm wondering if Kost and Latend would come next year who would you get rid off that is now in the team.. (except for Dagenais) who probably will not be here at the end of this season. I'm thinking One of the present rooks will go! and the other one?

Don't forget that next year, they won't have a Hasek type goalie for 1M$ and will have to spend a little there. Also, Havlat and Spezza are going to cost a lot more also. Any way you look at it, they can't afford to keep the same team and some players will have to go.

As for Kost, they way he's playing now, doesn't look like he will make the team next year. He might need a 3rd season in the AHL like Plekanec and Higgins did.

I only see Latendresse making the team to replace Dagenais.