~ Big 6 points ~

~moeman

Bad luck stole a point from the Habs last night v. the hated leaf and good luck let them leave PIT with a mostly undeserved one.

This week sees FLA, NJ and WAS as challenges to hockey's greatest franchise.

A sure bet for 6 points? I say more than likely and I won't be happy without a troika of wins.

You think its an easy 6?

Bonus question, how far down the tsn RANKings do the Habs slip?

:ghg:

Originally posted by ~moeman

Bad luck stole a point from the Habs last night v. the hated leaf and good luck let them leave PIT with a mostly undeserved one.

This week sees FLA, NJ and WAS as challenges to hockey's greatest franchise.

A sure bet for 6 points? I say more than likely and I won't be happy without a troika of wins.

You think its an easy 6?

Bonus question, how far down the tsn RANKings do the Habs slip?

I'd expect we lose one of the three, get 4/6 points. Florida may be due to breakout, Jokinen could pick up his pace; meanwhile Brodeur is back in Jersey so that may be tough. But I'd love it if we took 'em all by lopsided scores of course!

The TorontoSportsNincompoops will have us fall, but they would point out we failed against the mighty leaf, which for them is only to be expected. :lol: I guess we end up at #13 or so.

Originally posted by kaos

Who gives a shit about what ranking they get this week.

Hopefully they play some solid hockey, bury there scoring chances and put up some points in the only rankings that count....The Eastern Confrence standings

Amen to that.

As far as an easy 6, there's no such thing. Any team can beat us any night, if we let them. We haven't shown the killer instinct to put a team away when we have them down, so my only prediction is for more heart palpitations and nail-biting.

The most important game is Washington. We have to prove we can plat at our own pace and not base it on the opponents. That better be a 3 goal win atleast.

Coyotes are 4 spots ahead of us? They're in the running for Kessel while we sit atop the toughest division in the NHL (thanks to mighty Toronto) and are put 4 spots behind!!??:mad:

[Edited on 2005/11/14 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Who cares about those rankings they are ridiculous

Anyways it is a big 6 points and we can get all six will have to face 2 goalies who love to play the habs and Ovechkin but all three should be wins. Perez if he gets an honest full game shot on the 1st line will score

against florida