Julien's system ?

PB

Demers was fired, as I recall, because the Habs put in a lacklustre effort against the Bruins in the 1994 playoffs (losing in seven, I think) and then went winless in five to start the 1995 season. Apparently that was enough to justifying canning both Demers and Savard and bringing in Dumb and Dumber to systematically destroy the entire organization over the next few seasons.

Personally, I think Demers had a limited shelf life, but there's no way Savard should have been fired, and no way Corey should have brought in the replacements he did. :wall: Oh well, it's water under the bridge now, thatnks to Bob.

Originally posted by JMMR

Yeah I am happy that time is now in our past. Bob has this team going in the direction to book a parade route down St. Catherines in the next few years

This has been posted on another thread, but we can't forget about the contributions André Savard made and continues to make. The turnaround started with him.