Who is the Toughest Guy in the NHL?

BTH

Need some info here guys

A friend of My Girlfriend's is dating Alex Henry from Minn wild... does anyone know if he's tough? he's like 6.5 and a whole lot of penalty minutes.. just wanna know how badly could I get my ass kicked If she ever gets pissed off from me teasing her about her Boy friends team! :>

Like I said, any punch can change any fight- if Ivanans had smashed Chara's face we'd all be riding the BIGMAN train. Every single fighter has at one time or another has lost- I personally consider myself an expert on hockey scraps and I 've seen all the big guys lose at one point. Ivanans will be back and when he does, I hope he proves himself with a big knockout or dominant fight. Jonathan Aitken had 2 fights 2 yrs ago and I saw him drop both guys(1 with a left and the other with a right) and 2 weeks later he got pounded. Any solid punch will change the dynamics of a fight. I just want someone on the team that will protect our smaller guys. Begin is not the answer there.He is tough but not fight-wise. Souray can do it but why risk his wrist and have him in the box for 5 min.- Komi did well with Brash and I wouldn't mind seeing him do it a bit more. Just remember you heard it here-Ivanans will be back and will be a force to be reckoned with! Peace out and GO HABS GO- Let's win another without Kovalev and show everyone just how good we are!!!:can:

Originally posted by HABZRULE

Like I said, any punch can change any fight- if Ivanans had smashed Chara's face we'd all be riding the BIGMAN train. Every single fighter has at one time or another has lost- I personally consider myself an expert on hockey scraps and I 've seen all the big guys lose at one point. Ivanans will be back and when he does, I hope he proves himself with a big knockout or dominant fight. Jonathan Aitken had 2 fights 2 yrs ago and I saw him drop both guys(1 with a left and the other with a right) and 2 weeks later he got pounded. Any solid punch will change the dynamics of a fight. I just want someone on the team that will protect our smaller guys. Begin is not the answer there.He is tough but not fight-wise. Souray can do it but why risk his wrist and have him in the box for 5 min.- Komi did well with Brash and I wouldn't mind seeing him do it a bit more. Just remember you heard it here-Ivanans will be back and will be a force to be reckoned with! Peace out and GO HABS GO- Let's win another without Kovalev and show everyone just how good we are!!!:can:

When did you see Chara lose?

Originally posted by HABZRULE

Hey CoRvInA, Henry's pretty tough- If you're risking a beating at least make it for getting"wild" with his chick!:devil:

Hell Your right! All in the name of the habs!! :guru::clap::ghg:

Although to be frank...the beating doesnt scare me Its what My girlfriend would do 2 me that DOES! She'd Kill me first and then get Angry!:lol:

Nov 13 2001- Chara scrapped with Chris Simon. Simon defin. gets the edge.

Dec 3/01 Chara and Scott Parker- Parker landed more and got in the better punches

***I'm not saying these were one sided knockouts or anything but what I am saying is that even Chara has lost fights. It is hard to comprehend because of his reach and size advantage but all it takes is a quick solid shot! I search out for the fight sites and read em all

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Worrell gets my vote. That guy is SCARY. wish gainey would have given him a tryout this year.

Why the hell would the Habs want this nut job? The guy is an alcoholic. Twice he's told the police that he is a white European (Karlis Skrastins and Andreas Lilja). The man has some serious issues.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I always thought Bryan Berard was tough because he doesn't wear a visor aftr nearly losing his eye. NOT!

What the hell is wrong with wearing a visor? It's common f-ing sense. Sticks have been up for years and guys have had some pretty serious injuries. If you ask me, visors should be mandatory.