Game Thread | Capitals vs. Canadiens | 11/19/05 | 7:00 p.m.

les_glorieux

I'm going to go make a tea and get a slice of cake and pretend did not turn the game on yet. It is not over, so I hope the Habbies can score a couple quick ones in the second period. Most of all I hope they can hit the net in the second period.

GO HABS GO!

edited because I cannot spell the word "the":nono:

[Edited on 2005/11/20 by Howie_Morenz]

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kolzig is no pushover. It's not like he'd be Atlanta's 5th string or something. Caps have nothing to lose this year and they're showing it tonight. Habs came out lazy, and they got what the deserve. 2nd goal was bad luck on Dandenault's part. 3rd was on a 5-on-3 correct?

Souray is getting on my nerves, Bob should look to move him. It's just stupid play after stupid penalty after stupid play with him. 03/04 was lightning in a bottle. He played above his head. We're now seeing the real Sheldon Souray.

[Edited on 2005/11/20 by Leafs Suck]

Yeah Souray has lost us a lot of games and made a lot of games close. Komisarek is a little better but the experience will help him.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

I'm going to go make a tea

[Edited on 2005/11/20 by Howie_Morenz]

your kettle screaming will be the declairage quebec lighting turning point

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Kolzig is no pushover. It's not like he'd be Atlanta's 5th string or something. Caps have nothing to lose this year and they're showing it tonight. Habs came out lazy, and they got what the deserve. 2nd goal was bad luck on Dandenault's part. 3rd was on a 5-on-3 correct?

Souray is getting on my nerves, Bob should look to move him. It's just stupid play after stupid penalty after stupid play with him. 03/04 was lightning in a bottle. He played above his head. We're not seeing the real Sheldon Souray.

Leafs Suck I have to agree about Souray. Only to wake up the team to see one of their tougher players get traded.

This team was so good in the beginning, then they started taking penalty after penalty every game and the 5 on 3 penalties are killing the team. Bulis has to learn to score and I am waiting to see this great Streit defenceman emerge. He is just average so I am cheering for him to pick up his game and demonstrate his skills.

Habs biggest problem is that there is no #2 line and it is killing the team. Maybe it is time for Ribs to be sent to the third or fourth line. Very, very frustrating.....

Wel how many goals did any other line score? 0.

Now which line has the most chances and hit a cross bar and a post? That's right, the second.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Wel how many goals did any other line score? 0.

Now which line has the most chances and hit a cross bar and a post? That's right, the second.

If you cannot score you cannot win. Problem with bulis, Ribs, Dags and many others that dont want the job. If anyone thinks this team is going to even make the playoffs without a second line that scores you are only kidding yourself.

Crossbar and Post is the same as missing the net.

FKKK another goal.....