Mic'd up tonight!

loved1986

Originally posted by Macaskill

ANy news on Murray?... I have him in my pool... i thought for sure he'd score 4 tonight on the Laffs... lol.

Murray scored first two goals and was chosen first star. But he left halfway through the 2nd period and didn't return. Looked like it might have been a pulled groin.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

when a player has the mic how do you get to listen to that feed?

You can't. The station broadcasting the game collects the audio and then replays choice sound bites at various points during the game. They do this to ensure that nothing is heard which should have been bleeped.

lak.bmp vers. nas.bmp update: 2-0 Preds.

Pair of nice goals by Nashville. Upshall's first after funny drop of LA's Mike Cammalleri on own blue line :D. And 2nd. after Kariya's breakaway & beautiful long pass from "our" Marek Zidlicky. Both are worth to see :).

Originally posted by habsfan88

I didnt hear anything from darcy tucker that night.... did they play the soundbites?

Yes they played two or three (or more?) quotes. The ones I remember were Tucker exhorting his teammates after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goal. Each time he was shouting that "the next shift is the important one" and something like "we can get back in this game".