Theo Needs to Beat Belfour

JMMR

Theo needs to out duel Ed The eagle Belfour tonight.

So far this year Theo avg. vs. Toronto.

.816 save % that is brutal

And a disturbing 4 GAA

While Belfour has an .873 save %

And has a tad better gaa at 3.7

If Theo does not step up his game tonight Habs will not leave the ACC in good moods.

Originally posted by habsfan88

Good point JMMR.

The Habs need to beat Belfour too! I'm sick and tired of outplaying them and losing!

Yep, we've seen too many average goalies looking like All-stars against our boys this season. Pepper the eagle, block his vision & make him move!

Theodore did not play a great game in game 1, and they won. Nor did he play a great game in game 3, yet they SHOULD HAVE WON.

I am sure even if the Habs win and Theodore allowed 3 or 4 goals, the Theodore haters on the board will be complaining as usual.

[Edited on 2005/11/26 by Leafs Suck]

Originally posted by ~moeman

Pretty surprised JoseT hasn't smacked the leaf more than what his paltry record v. them shows. A Belfour barrage will make the fascist cbc/hnic go (even more) mental. They'll lose it.

"Fascist"? C'mon, I'll be the first to admit that they're biased.. but fascism's a bit much.

:ghg:

yeah theos quote on nhl.com

``It's hard to play seven against five for the whole game,'' the Montreal goalie said after Mats Sundin scored a power-play goal at 1:29 of overtime to give the Maple Leafs a 4-3 victory over the Canadiens.

If he does, I'm sure the hat will be passed.

Didn't Patty have the same problem with the Flyers? He couldn't buy a regular season game against Philly.

And, if you're Claude Julien, would you consider playing Danis against the Leafs on Saturday, January 28? After beating Montreal in their first game of the season, the Sens put Emery in for their second meeting, and I wouldn't be surprised if he started tonight's game.