Game Thread | Coyotes vs. Canadiens | 12/13/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by DANFALCAO

so what are those dumb ass tsn announcers talking about are team what are they saying?

They're talking about Vancouver. Cloutier is injured for 4 months and they're talking about trading Bertuzzi for a goalie.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

so what are those dumb ass tsn announcers talking about are team what are they saying?

They're talking about Vancouver. Cloutier is injured for 4 months and they're talking about trading Bertuzzi for a goalie.

Haha, oh God! That's all I ever hear about over in BC, trading Bertuzzi because he sucks or keeping Bertuzzi because he's a god. And everyone wants Luongo now. *sighs*

Ya Luongo is in a lot of rumours but it makes no sense. The Canucks have to keep Auld and Florida would need a goalie in return. Maybe they'd pick up Lalime.

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Plus he was pissed at a coupla calls, such as the goal review that went to the Habs

Awww, the poor baby! Should I send him a box of tissues for Christmas?:guru:

Hehehe he could use 'em tonight he's crying like a leaf!

Speaking of Christmas gifts, check out the new Habs coins from the Canadian mint:

www.mint.ca

Its flash so no direct link you'll have to click through via "Holiday Gift Ideas"

They have Lafleur Béliveau Plante and The Rocket. The set of four 50 cent coins costs Cdn$99.95 though (ouch)

i would love bertuzzi on the habs but not for theodore expense

I wouldn't touch Bertuzzi with a ten foot pole. I've watched him over the years and he's only had one good season and since then has just floated. Besides, he takes SO MANY dumb penalties, I don't think we need any more to kill off.

i would love bertuzzi on the habs but not for theodore expense

You can say that again!

*oh, you did*;)

I wouldn't want Bertuzzi personally, he would really disrupt the team chemistry don't you think?

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Plus he was pissed at a coupla calls, such as the goal review that went to the Habs

Awww, the poor baby! Should I send him a box of tissues for Christmas?:guru:

Hehehe he could use 'em tonight he's crying like a leaf!

Speaking of Christmas gifts, check out the new Habs coins from the Canadian mint:

www.mint.ca

Its flash so no direct link you'll have to click through via "Holiday Gift Ideas"

They have Lafleur Béliveau Plante and The Rocket. The set of four 50 cent coins costs Cdn$99.95 though (ouch)

Oh man, those are nice! But far, far too expensive. I wonder why there isn't a laffs set too? Oh right, because they don't have enough noteworthy players!:lol:

LOL Joseph is Healey's pick of best player in Canada! All my predictions were right except I forgot about Russia. I probably would have picke Kovalchuk anyway though. Let me check my crystal ball...

Originally posted by JMMR

Yeah Nashvilles back up is Jamie Allison a defender.

Their back-up is Chris Mason followed by Brian Finley.

LOL Joseph is Healey's pick of best player in Canada! All my predictions were right except I forgot about Russia. I probably would have picke Kovalchuk anyway though. Let me check my crystal ball...

I'm surprised Hasek got it over Jagr for the Czechs...

I'm surprised Hasek got it over Jagr for the Czechs...

Oh sorry lol "Jagr is the best player in the NHL," says Healey. Jagr did win. I would give it to im but I suspected that he'd take Hasek.

Nice play by Sunny.