Interview With Kyle Chipchura And Guillaume Latendresse

Dave from Vancouver

Hey everyone,

Along with being a Habs fan, I host a radio show here in Vancouver called "It's Outta Here!" - a cultural examination of sports and entertainment. As a result, I've had the tremendous opportunity to meet and interview various Canadiens players, including Jean Beliveau (amazing), Steve Shutt, and Stephane Richer.

Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow morning I will be airing clips from my conversations with Chipchura and Latendresse from yesterday at the WJC, which includes some questions most mainstream outlets don't normally ask. The show airs every Friday Morning from 8:30 - 9:00 on CJSF 90.1 FM. For those of you outside of the Vancouver area interested in listening, the show is also available online at www.cjsf.ca, click Listen Live (note that it is 8:30 AM Pacific Time).

Just wanted to give the heads up, and let me know if you would like me to keep you informed of future Montreal-related interviews.

Merry Christmas,

Dave

The show airs every Friday Morning from 8:30 - 9:00 on CJSF 90.1 FM. For those of you outside of the Vancouver area interested in listening, the show is also available online at www.cjsf.ca, click Listen Live (note that it is 8:30 AM Pacific Time).

Just wanted to give the heads up, and let me know if you would like me to keep you informed of future Montreal-related interviews.

Merry Christmas,

Dave

This SUCKS!!! I'm at work and can't watch internet video from work... Do you archive the stuff after? Can you send us the link if so?

Thank you for the positive comments!

It certainly wasn't one of my best shows (with the holidays being a distraction and all) but I figured the Habs fans on this board would enjoy hearing from 2 key prospects.

Next week I'll be in Montreal so the show will be broadcast live from La Cage Au Sports at the Bell Centre (still pending). Also, Kelly Hrudey will be coming on the show, so how about this...if you have a question you would like to have asked, post it here and I'll pick one or two and you can hear your questions answered next Friday.

Happy Holidays,

Dave

Looking forward to hearing these interviews.

By the way, do you ever get an opportunity to interview Carey Price?

:hlogo: :king: :hlogo:

Very cool!

Hey, ask Hrudey if he'd ever grow his hair passed his shoulders!

(Being me, It had to be a silly question.)

Anyhow, do keep us posted on what you've got going on during your shows, I'd love to tune in some time!

Oh yea, why not mention this great site on air while you're at it? ;) Hehe.

Hey, ask Hrudey if he'd ever grow his hair passed his shoulders!

As in, will he ever at some point in the future?

I'll see if I can mention this site on the show this Friday. Anyone else with a question (Canadiens-related or not) they would like to ask Mr. Hrudey?

-Dave

If you'd like to listen to past shows, follow these directions:

1. Go to www.cjsf.ca/archives

2. User id: guest

3. Password: cjsfunk

4. Left-click on the disc icon next to corresponding show to start the download

5. Always click "save" instead of "open" (so you don't have to listen to the whole show)

6. It takes a little while to download, so just carry on doing something else in the meantime

To listen to the Latendresse/Chipchura interviews, you'll want to download the show titled December_30_08_30_01.mp3

You can skip ahead to the interviews, I think they occured around the half-way point.

-Dave

Personally I would not like to hear anything Hrudey has to say. In my opinion he is the second worst colour commentator in hockey Healy being the worst. When I try to watch Hrudey in the second half of Hockey Night in Canada he makes me sick.