Zednik Alternate Captain?

TheAussiePosse

Zed-A.txt

http://www.canadiens.com/english/ (Main Story)

Notice the A? Is that just for the preseason?

Maybe Brisebois has been stripped of the 'A'...

C - Koivu

A - Rivet, Zednik, Quintal...

???

:ghg:

[Edited on 2003/9/19 by TheAussiePosse]

Breezer should be stripped of the A...

He's not Assistant Captain material at all, the only reason he had in the first place was because he been there the longest.

Rivet has an A, Zednik would be a good candidate for the other A but im thinkin Quintal would get it due to his veteran presence.

Hey hab_boy , welcome to the forum...

Nice site you have there , but .... a simple request for you , since you are linking your site on our forum its only fair that you provide a link to our forum on your site... fair is fair :)

Anyways as for the subject of this thread... Zednik was wearing the A for that game because Koivu was not playing and we needed to name new captains/assistants for the game. No big deal really.

As for Brisebois , I really dont mind him wearing the "A" ... Its not like we have any better options anyways , not alot of leaders on our team :)

Yes...I added you fellow crazy habs fans to my 'habs Links' section...I dig this site.

Leadership is something truly lacking on this team...for this I understand the veteran pick ups of the past couple of years.

I know we all want the ' tall, elegant, french Canadian Belivieu-esque' player to come along, and lead our team to the promise land....this aint gonna happen. I think Saku is a classy guy, and a better than average hockey player...I just dont think he's the 'leader' the Habs so desperately need.