Wjc

CoRvInA

Yo I truely believe unless Canada pounds the hell out of Russia that the cup goes EAST!

I really am not in favor of Sutter's play.. yes its effective but Ye get bored of so many hits specially when the guys get hurt bad! this game has more heart than that! Let Skill and Magic prevail! Plus it will make Sutter look like an ARse for benching Our Tenderloin

:hlogo:

Bored of hits? Never! That's hockey, man!

As far as this game and the respective talent on each team, I'm afraid that if skill and magic prevail, Russia will take it. You don't really want that, just because Sutter benched our guy.... do you?

If ya don't like hitting go watch Novice hockey. Canada has to hit to win, so let's pound em.

Read the whole thing will ya!

Oh I like hitting!!! I never said I didnt!!! just Sutter's style is over excessive cause he knows he's got to make up for what skill were missing... and thats the reason he's benched Tenderloin!

btw Just love how Pierre McWeirdo said "How the US had so much class" for wishing Canada beats the Russians ...while the Vancouver crowd was cheering The Fins and signing Na na na bye bye... and seconds later The class Pierre was bragging about shows its face with yet another Elbow to the head! CLASSY PIERRE REAL CLASSY!!

My guess Russian 4 canada 2 B)

Read the whole thing will ya!

Oh I like hitting!!! I never said I didnt!!! just Sutter's style is over excessive cause he knows he's got to make up for what skill were missing... and thats the reason he's benched Tenderloin!

btw Just love how Pierre McWeirdo said "How the US had so much class" for wishing Canada beats the Russians ...while the Vancouver crowd was cheering The Fins and signing Na na na bye bye... and seconds later The class Pierre was bragging about shows its face with yet another Elbow to the head! CLASSY PIERRE REAL CLASSY!!

My guess Russian 4 canada 2 B)

I expect that likely the Russians will win. The fact that our team got as far as it did is great. With all of the potential returnees next year, it'll be quite a team.

The most surprising result so far, for me anyway, is the fact that the US team finished out of the medals. I really can't understand that. With all of the talent on that team (and incredible talent it is) they ended up with a 3 - 3 - 1 record and, in the bronze medal game, lost to Finland 4 - 2. What the heck happened there? :wacko::blink:

Whatever the result "Canada, you make us proud". :):):)

Edited by shortcat1

I'm watching the canada/russia game right now. it's canada 4, russia 0. That's nice but, since my wife and iwere out shopping, i didn't see the first period and a half.

question: is latendresse playing at all? is he still benched?

I think Canada will trail early go down 2-0 and then come back and win 3-2. Corvina don’t predict Canada is going to loose.

Hey Im gonna predict Ottawa Beats the living shit out of us with only 16 dresed players! Ottawa 9 Habs 1

And i wont say what for so as not to Jinx!

Thanks Corvina I hope your magic will work once again.

Can you predict that I will never win the lottery especially when the jackpot gets really high?

hehe lets wait and see what happens saturday!