The Bob Gainey Pic!

loved1986

man that pic is priceless...........its gonna be my new avatar

<---and there it is!!!! thanks man!!

Edited by thehabbit

man that pic is priceless...........its gonna be my new avatar

<---and there it is!!!! thanks man!!

Ouch it should be up there with our Habsworld Logo... Man those 70's ... in fact he should have had it AFRO it would have been better... If i had more time I would replace the stick with an "epee" and the uniform with a musketeers one and a Dartagnan chapeau!

excellent pic!

apparently the chief was working on his acting career in case the hockey thing fell through........it looks to me like he couldn't decide between the roles of Roxanne and Cyrano de Bergerac :P

a very young man but a big man in the making.

we should all be so geeky looking and end up the way he is.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Who's stick is that he got for the photo shoot (#14)?

Good point laddy!

and due to the size i would believe its a broken stick perhaps #14 Lambert? was he playing then? broken because Gainey is sitting for the pic nonetheless? that stick would have reached his navle

Good point laddy!

and due to the size i would believe its a broken stick perhaps #14 Lambert? was he playing then? broken because Gainey is sitting for the pic nonetheless? that stick would have reached his navle

I think Lambert was #11....Mario Tremblay was #14, but both of these guys came after Gainey, and this picture looks like Gainey when he was a rookie....who wore #14 before Tremblay?

I think Lambert was #11....Mario Tremblay was #14, but both of these guys came after Gainey, and this picture looks like Gainey when he was a rookie....who wore #14 before Tremblay?

Very true .. 11 was lambert and yes that pic is pre Tremblay!

A short stick nonetheless lets look for a 4'6'' player that wore the number forteen Back then!!