How to quote somebody in a response to a thread topic

5 hours ago, Peterpuck said:

Hi I've been a lurker for years. Would love to post more but I'm not incredibly tech savy and can't figure out how to quote somebody. Most of the time I lose interest based on this tbh

It's actually pretty straightforward.  Look at the very bottom row below the text of the post (above my Food For Thought signature).  You should see a + button on the left (a heart on the far right).  Just to the right of the + button you'll see Quote (it's in grey).  Hit that and the person's post will appear (just like you're ready yours above this post), type your reply below.  (The + button is for quoting multiple posts at once but you can easily stick to just using where it says Quote.)  Give it a shot with a reply to this post.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 6:51 PM, dlbalr said:

It's actually pretty straightforward.  Look at the very bottom row below the text of the post (above my Food For Thought signature).  You should see a + button on the left (a heart on the far right).  Just to the right of the + button you'll see Quote (it's in grey).  Hit that and the person's post will appear (just like you're ready yours above this post), type your reply below.  (The + button is for quoting multiple posts at once but you can easily stick to just using where it says Quote.)  Give it a shot with a reply to this post.

Ugh I was hitting the plus link for "multi-quote" I guess. Thank you sir