Ivanans Recalled

HABZRULE

The last time we played Ottawa they were all over Kovalev and he hasn't brought his A game since. Maybe now Chara and McGratton can go after someone their own size.

For my two cents...I studied that fight and the only way Ivanans could have fractured his orbital was in the sucker punch after the fight. Chara's punch in falling hit Ivanans in the mouth. After Chara threw the sucker Ivanans came back up with a bloody bruise around the eye. Lets not forget Chara the wrestling expert was knocked off his feet with the swift jersey punch of Ivanans.

Furthermore I was there for that two round fight against McGratton and it was a skilled fight and a skilled draw. Chara and McGratton the two biggest in the East. If Ivanans loses to Chris Neil than we'll have something to worry about. For now its the only anticipation we've got other than another blowout.

One thing you can't fault the Leafs on is that they know what sells. Defining ourselves in opposition to good thinking is just plain stupid. Its like the Leafs being opposed to young talented players.

Go Ivanans Go

Beats what's going these days

Edited by Lister110

I hope he fights Chara again, and Chara stumbles and falls, and Ivanans throws a few solid upercuts while he's down...maybe braking his jaw..... Now that would be Justice!

Be careful what you wish for..............I'm getting really pumped.....I think our boys are too.!!!!!!

It's like when you were a kid and your gang was on the "don't ###### with us " side....everyone steps up even the weaker ones..............I think this is just what the doctor ordered. Theo is going to benefit the most from this. He likes to feel TUFF................

Let the games begin.........................no pun intended........(one of the weaker ones)

I'm not saying Begin is weak I just think this will allow him to explode.

Here's to Explosions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...so Ivanans has no "skill" with finding the back of the net. He does have skill in bringing a physical presence to the ice. We needed a big guy to hit and scare other players-he will do that. BIGMAN is back and hopefully to stay! I say we win 2 of the next 3 games! Fearless prediction!

Ok its not like he lost to alfie.

it was a perfect punch that broke his orbital bone

and it was Chara he fought

gotta give him credit for dropping the gloves

He "tuned" up a tough guy in the pre season in McGratton for Ottawa

Not to mention the fight was over, the refs split them up and chara came underneath with a cheapshot.

BIGMAN is going to kick ass tonight...then tommorow night and then again Sat. My picks are obvious- Brashear(give the nod to BIGMAN but a good fight),McGratton(twice) both sound wins by Ivan, Belak on Sat. and I predict a knockout!

we are ranked 28th in fights in the nhl with 8 fights only detroit and tampa have less. with downey and ivanans I have a feeling we will be moving up the list. And that may be good for us

I actually think it will a bit. Not just for entertainment value, because it's hard to watch this team just skate around for 60 minutes and collect a check. But with those guys throwing there weight around, it will piss off the opponants, then they'll start running at the habs. Which can possibly wake the floaters up. Obviously i don't want anyone run at and hurt but it may spark a few of themm to play harder or even throw a body check back.