Sourry Excuse Of A Team

umpalumpa55

All i needed to watch was the 3rd period of last nights game......and i am speechless.....uterlly horrible....but i dont have to point that out any further as all of u guys are seeing what i am seeing and i am literally finding myself giving up on the team and losing hope, which is what the players are doing as well. But, im not a leafs fan who will bail on their team in a time of need so ill stay on the band wagon...even if the wagon has one wheel and no brakes!!!

So, first out, as much as i know this whole team has a lack of effort and confidence, i will point out one player from last nights game. This player is one who seems to be giving his all most of the time, and when spoken to by the media seems like he is trying to lead this team out of their hallucinogenic play, so what is the problem right.....well, sheldon "sorry" souray, last night, made me question why i am a habs fan, and why oh why i keep hoping, no, praying to the all gods of every religion that they will regain their confidence and get out of a slump, which is what any team would do after a stretch of bad games. I am not even going to comment on the dance number that bergeron put on sheldon, but a few times i would see him rushing with the puck through the neutral zone with good speed and intensity, which is a good thing, but instead of passing it off to one of 3 forwards who are wating at the blue line, he tries to do it all and his new dancing techniques that bergeron taught him to get by one, two, or 3 defenders.... and what happens, he gets the puck easily taken from him, which leaves him going the wrong way and 3 forwards now caught and not able to get back in time to stop a scoring opportunity. This is obviously not al sourays fault as he was trying to create offense, ok...so then i see some more bonehead plays by him and his buddy rivet, and this next play litterally took the life out of me..........with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd period, and the habs still very much in the game, luckilly, souray gets caught out of position in the offensive zone, and a 2 on one rush went the other way, but he was not too out of position and was only a few steps behind the 2 boston players and could easily catch up as the Bs were skating slow on that play......so i see him make a slight effort to skate back to catch them, about until the red line, after that is when my heart stopped....he basically stopped skating and coasted.......COASTED.....IN A 2-1 GAME ON A 2 ON 1 RUSH, luckilly that huet bailed him out on, AND HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LEADER ON THIS TEAM........WHAT THE F### WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN COMPLETE DISGUST WITH HIM RIGHT NOW AND ALMOST GAVE UP BEING A HABS FAN BECAUSE OF THAT POOR EXCUSE OF BEING A HOCKEY PLAYER ........THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON ANY TEAM AT ANY LEVEL

but he musy have said he was "sourry" to gainey and carbs cuz he was on for the very next shift..............and that just begins to make me wonder about the coaching staff as well.........

i apologise if i am being too negative right now guys, becuase i always like to be optimistic and keep things positive, but when someone does this, a total and obvious lack of effort.....a message must be sent....and that is exactly the opposite of what gainey did by sending him out on the next shift......he sent souray, and the whole team as well, that this kind of thing is acceptable if your wearing the CH, and i am completely losing my mind with all the bull fecies that is going on about this team.....it is just one thing after another.....and im sorry, theo hasnt played the best this year....but the reason he is getting bombed in some games is because of the team.... so anyone out there who wants to bash theo can come talk to me....he is not the problem

souray should be a healthy scratch next game to send a message and they should also scratch zednick, komisarek, kovalev, and sundstrom......call up locke, kostitsyn, archer, lappiere, lemieux.... as these guys would be so pumped to play an nhl game that they would have instant intensity.....like the way plekanec is playing right now....he is the only one on the ice who gives 100 % every shift....

im not even going to ask why or comment on why i did not see perezhogin on the ice last night....cuz that will make me go completely insane right now......

we have a very "sourry" excuse for a team right now guys, and changes must be made!

All i needed to watch was the 3rd period of last nights game......and i am speechless.....uterlly horrible....but i dont have to point that out any further as all of u guys are seeing what i am seeing and i am literally finding myself giving up on the team and losing hope, which is what the players are doing as well. But, im not a leafs fan who will bail on their team in a time of need so ill stay on the band wagon...even if the wagon has one wheel and no brakes!!!

So, first out, as much as i know this whole team has a lack of effort and confidence, i will point out one player from last nights game. This player is one who seems to be giving his all most of the time, and when spoken to by the media seems like he is trying to lead this team out of their hallucinogenic play, so what is the problem right.....well, sheldon "sorry" souray, last night, made me question why i am a habs fan, and why oh why i keep hoping, no, praying to the all gods of every religion that they will regain their confidence and get out of a slump, which is what any team would do after a stretch of bad games. I am not even going to comment on the dance number that bergeron put on sheldon, but a few times i would see him rushing with the puck through the neutral zone with good speed and intensity, which is a good thing, but instead of passing it off to one of 3 forwards who are wating at the blue line, he tries to do it all and his new dancing techniques that bergeron taught him to get by one, two, or 3 defenders.... and what happens, he gets the puck easily taken from him, which leaves him going the wrong way and 3 forwards now caught and not able to get back in time to stop a scoring opportunity. This is obviously not al sourays fault as he was trying to create offense, ok...so then i see some more bonehead plays by him and his buddy rivet, and this next play litterally took the life out of me..........with about 3 minutes left in the 3rd period, and the habs still very much in the game, luckilly, souray gets caught out of position in the offensive zone, and a 2 on one rush went the other way, but he was not too out of position and was only a few steps behind the 2 boston players and could easily catch up as the Bs were skating slow on that play......so i see him make a slight effort to skate back to catch them, about until the red line, after that is when my heart stopped....he basically stopped skating and coasted.......COASTED.....IN A 2-1 GAME ON A 2 ON 1 RUSH, luckilly that huet bailed him out on, AND HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LEADER ON THIS TEAM........WHAT THE F### WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!! I AM IN COMPLETE DISGUST WITH HIM RIGHT NOW AND ALMOST GAVE UP BEING A HABS FAN BECAUSE OF THAT POOR EXCUSE OF BEING A HOCKEY PLAYER ........THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON ANY TEAM AT ANY LEVEL

but he musy have said he was "sourry" to gainey and carbs cuz he was on for the very next shift..............and that just begins to make me wonder about the coaching staff as well.........

i apologise if i am being too negative right now guys, becuase i always like to be optimistic and keep things positive, but when someone does this, a total and obvious lack of effort.....a message must be sent....and that is exactly the opposite of what gainey did by sending him out on the next shift......he sent souray, and the whole team as well, that this kind of thing is acceptable if your wearing the CH, and i am completely losing my mind with all the bull fecies that is going on about this team.....it is just one thing after another.....and im sorry, theo hasnt played the best this year....but the reason he is getting bombed in some games is because of the team.... so anyone out there who wants to bash theo can come talk to me....he is not the problem

souray should be a healthy scratch next game to send a message and they should also scratch zednick, komisarek, kovalev, and sundstrom......call up locke, kostitsyn, archer, lappiere, lemieux.... as these guys would be so pumped to play an nhl game that they would have instant intensity.....like the way plekanec is playing right now....he is the only one on the ice who gives 100 % every shift....

im not even going to ask why or comment on why i did not see perezhogin on the ice last night....cuz that will make me go completely insane right now......

we have a very "sourry" excuse for a team right now guys, and changes must be made!

Punctuation & Capitals? Use them..... that way what you post is at least readable!

Oh i am sorry madam beliveau.....i had english teachers like u............the last thing need is someone bitching at me to use punctuation....this is the way i write on forums...its not a god damn essay.....if ur coming on this forum to judge how people write rather that what people write than theres something seriously, seriously wrong with u because this is the way i am going to write whether u like it or not....and i know what i am talking about and most ppl on this forum, who actually have enough brain cells to get past punctuation and actually read what is written to get my opinion on the subject, enjoy reading my posts and arent concerned about how well i can write a f##kin thesis......i say good day to u sir, I SAY GOOD DAY!

Edited by umpalumpa55

Oh i am sorry madam beliveau.....i had english teachers like u............the last thing need is someone bitching at me to use punctuation....this is the way i write on forums...its not a god damn essay.....if ur coming on this forum to judge how people write rather that what people write than theres something seriously, seriously wrong with u because this is the way i am going to write whether u like it or not....and i know what i am talking about and most ppl on this forum, who actually have enough brain cells to get past punctuation and actually read what is written to get my opinion on the subject, enjoy reading my posts and arent concerned about how well i can write a f##kin thesis......i say good day to u sir, I SAY GOOD DAY!

Actually, it's hard to judge what people say if you can't read what people say. Of all the messages and thread on this very active community why would anyone take the time to read a portion that has obviously been typed in a fashion that resembles a rant. If you won't take the time to edit and organize your thoughts, why should anyone take the time to read it.

I mean, alot of people here rant very often, but still rant in a presentable way.

w/e dude....this is the way im going to write...dont reply if u dont like it cuz ur not gonna change the way i write.....i was taught to read one word after another...just take it step by step guys and hopefully u will get ur abc's down haha

Actually, it's hard to judge what people say if you can't read what people say. Of all the messages and thread on this very active community why would anyone take the time to read a portion that has obviously been typed in a fashion that resembles a rant. If you won't take the time to edit and organize your thoughts, why should anyone take the time to read it.

I mean, alot of people here rant very often, but still rant in a presentable way.

w/e dude....this is the way im going to write...dont reply if u dont like it cuz ur not gonna change the way i write.....i was taught to read one word after another...just take it step by step guys and hopefully u will get ur abc's down haha

I was taught to read using gramatical structures as cues to facilitate the reading.

You know this thread started out fine. I agreed 100% with what he said and I dont care how he wrote it, its the fact that he sees that there is something wrong with this team and like many of us, cant figure out why nothing is being done to fix it. This team needs change. It needs it NOW! I'm tired of hearing about how its all Theos fault... I look night after night to see that the Habs are badly outshot by 20-30 shots everynight. Theo will get better if....

A. the Defence infront of him will actually show some heart and make it so other teams dont have the time to set up Gatlin Guns and Howitzers infront of Theo and Huet to blast away at them all the time.

,and...

B. the forwards show some heart and determination to attack the net and keep it in the opposite teams zone so at least half of the game is played in the other end. The Habs have some very skilled players and I wish that they would put whatever it is aside that keeps them from using it and go out there wearing the CH with pride for what this theam is.

Lastly I would like to say that Tomas Plekanec deserves the "A" more than some of the guys who are wearing it. At the start of the season he gave 100% everytime his skates hit the ice and never stopped. And after his injury when he came back to a team who has completely quit he still gives it his all, if not more.

:hlogo:

About punctuation.

I didn't read your post it may have to do with that english is not my first language. And Im not the only non-north american around here.

So please. Just please. Think about it.

I wonder how affected he still is over his divorce? We need to have expectations but two players that are going through internal struggles no doubt are Souray and Komisarek. That being said it doesn't give them a white card to play as shitty as they like. Just I wouldn't scream for any trades with them just yet.

Zednik is an old man though, everytime I see him on the ice I get pissed off. Even the goal he got against Carolina was a no brainer on Souray's rare talented drive to the net.

Edited by Lister110

About punctuation.

I didn't read your post it may have to do with that english is not my first language. And Im not the only non-north american around here.

So please. Just please. Think about it.

Ok, ill try to fix it up a bit next time, im usually more worried about grammar and structure than punctuation cuz ive read so many posts where i have no clue what the person is talking about. anyways thank you the habby2919 for actually reading my post, i can see ur a guy who is just as frustrated as i am and is trying to find a solution rather than just bitching about irrelavant stuff like using capitals......

lets just hope the boys come out with a better effort 2night to split the series, and i would like to see a line of perezhogin, plekanec and higgins 2night, for the whole night. if they just play together for one shift they will not get chemistry....which will come with time. I say this because i can see that these 3 guys actually care about the team, unlike the rest of the players who need to come together as one team, not 30 individuals!

cmon habs quit being moody and be happy that you are playing in the NHL for the most presteige team in history....i would kill my mother and cut off my left nut to have that privilage!

Edited by umpalumpa55

What you wrote was not the problem - the problem is it's awful hard to read something when it's not punctuated, capitalized or even formatted for visibility.

Some people have problems with visibility(me included!) and some are a bit more challenged by the language as it is not their native tongue? There was no need to get personal - that was childish, and the content of your further responses to other comments confirmed that. An apology would be nice.....

As far as writing like that being acceptable - think about this. Presentation helps. When I can actually read what you're saying then I can better understand your point. A discombobulated rant makes it hard for one to do that!

Whether you like it not, the fact is the human eye is trained to read in a definite pattern. Lack of punctuation etc has an affect on the process. I didn't ask you for an essay - just something that's easier to read for those who have a harder time doing that for many viable reasons. Show some respect - and maybe take note of what it says in the link for Posting Tips on this forum.....

Out of respect I'll leave my personal opinion out of this post as to the nature of your immature response!

Sorry I forgot to add my signature....

yours truly,

madame Beliveau

Edited by beliveau1