Canadiens Coach Checks Up On Price

mathieu30

http://www.sportstricities.com/sportstc/ho...p-7325318c.html

"Since we changed coaching staffs, Bob Gainey has allowed me to do things the way I think they should have been done. When we draft a goaltender, I think I should be allowed to see him in juniors. I would have liked to have seen Carey before Christmas and again this time of the year." - Roland Melanson

http://www.sportstricities.com/sportstc/ho...p-7325318c.html

"Since we changed coaching staffs, Bob Gainey has allowed me to do things the way I think they should have been done. When we draft a goaltender, I think I should be allowed to see him in juniors. I would have liked to have seen Carey before Christmas and again this time of the year." - Roland Melanson

Nice article. Good to see that Melanson is now allowed to take care of our future #1 goalie.

I don't get why he wasn't allowed to go visit Price before!!! Julien you suck!!!!

he's our only top notch prospect. I mean, we should take really good care of that kid, I'm sure he'll be great.

If this article's true, Julien really sucks

now that is showing some brains and forethought. Believe in Bob he has never been a loser and he never will be.

ok dude we get it, you dont have to write the exact same line in every topic on the board!!

That is disgusting management. And why would that be Julien's decision. Could Gainey not have told Julien that he was going to send him to see Price? But if this was entirely Julien's decision I am very disappointed.