What We Doing Wrong?

johnnyhasbeen

No, I am not talking about the men's hockey team, the girls won so we have our hockey medal.

I just went through the sports and it seems we were shut out of medals in Luge and Ski Jumping.

Where did we go wrong? How come we dominate at toboganing down a hill head first on our stomaches, but fail so badly at goig down the same hill feet first on our backs? Ski Jumping? If we have to add a head over heals twist to it, no problem, but as for distance.....

Still hoping, and expecting a medal in alpine sking, but biathelon has me worried. Guess we aren't raising our kids to ski with guns at a young enough age. Curling should be a given though as that is a great drinking game. But Nordic Combined? One chance left and we still don't know what we are suppose to do in this event. Ski and drink? Can't be, we'd have won 2 medals already.

What ever happened to barrel jumping? We always were good at that. Oh, and should Basketball not also be in these games as it is a winter sport? How about either dog team or snow machine races? Now that would spice it up. Snow shoe races !! That would be cool !! Maybe a joint, cross country, snow shoe, snowboard race !! Boy they would pack the course for that.

:rolleyes::unsure::blink:

Hey, I've got it!!! Add rally races on frozen mountain courses. Your own domestic car only. Very cool winter sport. But wait, no, how about the ultimate winter competitive game....... DARTS !!!! :king:

They should have big game of capture the flag with snow forts and snowballs.

2 teams, 30 min each (at the same time) to build a snow fort, then a bell rings and first team to get in the other team's fort and bring back the flag wins. Gotta eliminate the opposition by throwing snowballs at them (you're hit, you're dead!).

Or maybe I've been playing too much Warcraft... :|

Umm....nothing?

We're pretty much off to our best start ever, 20 is very much within our grasp. Probably not 25 like predicted though.

Have you no sense of humour? I guess that explains the Avs thing. Get a grip!