Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Florida | 03/02/06

Spider-Man NL

I almost had a frikkin asthma attack after seeing that save.... and I don't have asthma.

I'm so jealous of you and your RDS...

Zed just played a great shift behind their net, battling and generally being an ox, taking all kind of punishment but keeping the puck. Unfortunately no one helped him so only one point shot came out of it, but I certainly give him an A for effort on that shift.

Nice to see he's starting to bring up his game.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the replay of the SAVE. One thing I appreciate about Huet is that he's not a flashy goalie. He's solid but quiet. None of the grandiose moves that some goalies use to make themselves look good or to make the position more spectacular.

:king: :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: :king:

Komisarek has been King so far tonight. And Higgins too. Period over.

Man, I can't get that save out of my head. Huet belongs with the X-Men, not the Habs. :blush:

Shots: 19-19.

Komisarek has been King so far tonight. And Higgins too. Period over.

Man, I can't get that save out of my head. Huet belongs with the X-Men, not the Habs. :blush:

Shots: 19-19.

Looks like another CH night for the :hlogo: !

:ghg:

Wolverine: Dammit! Magneto is coming in on a breakaway! None of us have the ability to combat such a potent attack!!!

Cyclops: I could try shooting him in the face...

Wolverine: No. We need outside assistance. Call in Cristobal

Cyclops: I really think I should try shooting him in the face.

Wolverine: *smack* I SAID CALL IN CRISTOBAL!!

Something like that BTH?

Wolverine: Dammit! Magneto is coming in on a breakaway! None of us have the ability to combat such a potent attack!!!

Something like that BTH?

Exactly like that. :lol:

And Huet would start causing problems, once Rogue caught wind of his french accent... she's got a thing for guys calling her "ma cherie". Gambit would be furious! :D

Edited by lazy26

I just saw the replay of the SAVE. One thing I appreciate about Huet is that he's not a flashy goalie. He's solid but quiet. None of the grandiose moves that some goalies use to make themselves look good or to make the position more spectacular.

:king: :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: :king:

That's psychology... make great saves look easy and the other team thinks you're just invincible.

Tricks of the trades. :P

hey guys this is a first I'm in New Zealand listening to the game, dead tired just got in. So are we playing well or what?

That's psychology... make great saves look easy and the other team thinks you're just invincible.

Tricks of the trades. :P

Alternatively, make easy saves look great, and demoralize the other team...

Personally, I think making saves is sufficient in discouraging the other team.. :P

hey guys this is a first I'm in New Zealand listening to the game, dead tired just got in. So are we playing well or what?

We are playing OK in my opinion. I do feel that we could've shot more on the 5-3 and 4-3's though..too much passing that pissed me off!

And Huet is playing amazing AGAIN.

Tourist thing?

Something like that BTH?

:lol::lol::lol:

Cristo is a mutant! And what's his power? He has mental control over rubber!

komisarek - penalty

Tourist thing?

Here to write a story, just a few days but lots of free time, had a great lunch while they fixed up my room, now it's shower and a nap before I head out for some more food, and wine -- man they make good the Sauvignon Blanc here!

Go Habs Go!!!

Here to write a story, just a few days but lots of free time, had a great lunch while they fixed up my room, now it's shower and a nap before I head out for some more food, and wine -- man they make good the Sauvignon Blanc here!

Go Habs Go!!!

I've always been partial to New Zealand and Australian wines