Guess Who ?

PB

The colorfull and classy post-game radio animator Ron Fournier at CKAC has assured us tonight

that an NHL team is willing to depart themselves of a player which the CH want to get in his

roster before the deadline.

This team is at the moment doing their personal research regarding

Zednick (injurie, etc) which they are interested to get but have already selected one of our

prospect in Hamilton if their research on Zednick ended up being negative.

By the way this prospect Ron tell us.....has speed and is great defensively.

Ron Fournier cannot tell us the name of the player which the CH is ready to welcome in but

here is what he told us about him.

This player is a Dman,...he is an aged veteran,...strong defensively but was

used sporadically this year on the power play,...the CH is looking to use him as a their fifth

Dman,....and as a last revealed element....this player is really looking forward to play here.

There is two questions:

a)Who do you think this Dman can be ?

b)Who do you think the prospect in Hamilton might be if they failed to go for Zednick ?

the prospect is kostitsyn and there's no way in hell he's being traded

the d-man...i'm sure is gauthier

I've been following this rumor as well.

for question B) I think the only player that is a decent prospect in our system in Hamilton that fits that description is Maxim Lapierre.

for Question A) Who the heck knows who it is, but I don't think I want to deal Zednik for a #5 Dman who will likely retire next year, i'm sure we can get a better return, especially if we pakcage him with a pick.

Rumors have it being: Hill, Weinrich, Chelios.....

I don't think a deal like this is worthwhile unless we bring in a top 4 dman (or Bouillon's injury is bad....Hopefully not i'm crossing my fingers).

Eklund (who is mostly full of crap) has posted that Tomas Plekanec was taken away from the bench by a trainer. Apparently Tomas Plekanec had a puzzled look on his face. He then said his new source said that Tomas Plekanec was about to get traded.

Eklund (who is mostly full of crap) has posted that Tomas Plekanec was taken away from the bench by a trainer. Apparently Tomas Plekanec had a puzzled look on his face. He then said his new source said that Tomas Plekanec was about to get traded.

Somebody needs to get the guy a toilet so he can let some of the crap out of his system

RDS pointed that run up too about plecky. But he was back on the ice for the third.

I hope he doesnt get traded.