Any Info On Markov's Status?

gohabsgo252006

That would actually be quite an interesting stat to research. But where?

You would be able to do it on NHL.com but it would take some serious time going game by game.

Like this:

http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats

"game by game reports" and "PP goals by game"

It is just the leafs games and how many goals they scored on the powerplay. You would have to click on each game and count how many (opposing) players were on the ice at the time of the goal (hint, the goalies are counted as well. So four players is a 5-3 pp)

Long method but it would be interesting to know.

Edited by Habitforming

You would be able to do it on NHL.com but it would take some serious time going game by game.

Like this:

http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats

"game by game reports" and "PP goals by game"

It is just the leafs games and how many goals they scored on the powerplay. You would have to click on each game and count how many (opposing) players were on the ice at the time of the goal (hint, the goalies are counted as well. So four players is a 5-3 pp)

Long method but it would be interesting to know.

Thanks for the info, but the last thing I want to do is spend a better part of my day going through Leaf boxscores.

Thanks for the info, but the last thing I want to do is spend a better part of my day going through Leaf boxscores.

Exactly the reason I didn't offer to do it lol.

Maybe write in to the clown on TSN that does the rankings. He can have an intern do it for the whole league and answer our questions. (pose as a leaf fan though ;) )