Leafs @ Habs (Sauturday , 7PM)

puck7x

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

Maple Leafs @ Canadiens

Saturday October 18th , 7PM

RDS , CBC , CKAC , CJAD

:hlogo::hlogo::hlogo::hlogo:

Habs lineup should stay exactly the same as last night , Koivu will not play.

Leafs will be missing Almo....

Can the habs pull off the home and home weekender sweep of the Leafs? Hope so! Go habs!

I don't dare to be optimistic.

I can't remember the last time when we had such a good start. 1992?

I became a fan of the Canadiens the same year as a got Blades Of Steel. The Nintendo videogame.

Montreal was the only team that didn't have strange colors.

1992 Patrik Kjellberg (from my hometown, and my early idol) played his first year in Montreal. And I was a habs-fan.

And as far as I can remember Canadiens haven't had a better starts since.

BUT. It would be TO good to be true if we could beat Leafs again. Maybe Toronto learned their leasson and will adapt their play. I think we will see a more even game tonight.

Therefore... Toronto will win tonight. I hope I'm wrong but dreams rarely comes true...

its hard to be optimistic yet. but the worst start I remember by the habs was in 95-96. Lost their first 5 games. Finished with 90 points, and yet traded Patrick Roy during the season. anything is possibe. too early to tell.

the team is playing more organized, but they gotta stay consistant. hopefully with julien's system, they'll get better playing it as the season moves on.

anything can happen !

1-0 to the Leafs. I can live with that...

Only alowing 1 goal vs Sundin, Nolan and Roberts in two games. I can live with that...

After 5 games we can draw some conclusions.

1. Theo is back. Stronger and better than ever.

2. Ribs, Ward and Ryder will help us. They are players on the team just like everybody else.

3. Juliens system will win many games for us. As long as we stick to the system we're not alowing many goals.