Habs Fanatic In Virginia

Gidday Eh....

I am actually in the Canadian Army but serving in Norfolk, Virginia. I think the old CBC Vignette called "The Sweater" or 'Le Chandail" was created from me and my brother growing up in Winnipeg. I was the prolific HABS fan, and alas he was a Leafs fan. Still at each others throats to this day, thank God for some geographical separation this year...

Would like to get a group together and do the bus trip thing to RBC Center in Raleigh, NC or the other rink in Washington DC to catch a HABS game or two next season.....Request other Virginia HABS fans check in with me...

GO HABS GO.....!! :hlogo:

I live in Northern Virginia, and the Habs are my second favorite team. (Hopefully that counts!)

I'm originally from the NYC area and have been a Kovalev fan since he was drafted. I've been following the Habs since he was traded there, and discovered what a great team with a rich history they are!

I'd definitely be interested if a group of you guys down here wanted to get together and go to a Caps-Canadiens game next season. There aren't too many hocky fans here in the South, so it's always good to be able to talk to people who appreciate the sport. Boy, am I SICK of NASCAR. Ugh! :wacko:

I live in Northern Virginia, and the Habs are my second favorite team. (Hopefully that counts!)

I'm originally from the NYC area and have been a Kovalev fan since he was drafted. I've been following the Habs since he was traded there, and discovered what a great team with a rich history they are!

I'd definitely be interested if a group of you guys down here wanted to get together and go to a Caps-Canadiens game next season. There aren't too many hocky fans here in the South, so it's always good to be able to talk to people who appreciate the sport. Boy, am I SICK of NASCAR. Ugh! :wacko:

Welcome to a place that a fan of the HABS can converse on all things Hockey :)

And thanks for telling us what we already know, NASCAR SUCKS! :king: