Habs Players 2006 Playoff Pictures

bebehabs

ok so i took those pix while leaving the bell center after the tailgate party on april 28th -- game 4)

hope u guys will like it :)

Note : sorry for the *bad* angle on a few of them (ryder and kovalev) and also for the color (the sun was lighten them up)~ there was not a lot of space to move around and the posters were very large and close

:)

i'm using the first one (Tricolore Jusqu'au bout) as my desktop paper :D

imgp73867xf.th.jpg imgp73821qp.th.jpg imgp73834nq.th.jpg imgp73848oy.th.jpg

imgp73855rp.th.jpg imgp73876ht.th.jpg imgp73883ta.th.jpg imgp73906wq.th.jpg

Ps : i didnt upload rivet and aebi coz didnt feel like uploading them hehe :)

thx bebe,

Too bad the score didn't work out better for us, eh?

I was in Vegas for Games 3 & 4 and yup, so loud and the only Habs fan in the sports book that I got cut off, merde.

These were banners outside the Bell?

well it's not OUTSIDE de bell center~

c genre dans certains *couloir*... ben... tsé y'a un chemin qui nous relie entre le centre bell et la station de métro lucien l'allier (qui est aussi relié aux trains de banlieux), et ces photos là étaient *dans* ce chemin là~ understand? :S

but i remember that the bell center staff was waiting after atlanta's lost (which gave us the insurance of being part of the playoffs) to go outside and put the few HUUUUUGE posters of the players (i remember saku but not the other haha)~

I remenber seeing those when I was in Montréal for game 3. Nice pics :)

well it's not OUTSIDE de bell center~

c genre dans certains *couloir*... ben... tsé y'a un chemin qui nous relie entre le centre bell et la station de métro lucien l'allier (qui est aussi relié aux trains de banlieux), et ces photos là étaient *dans* ce chemin là~ understand? :S

but i remember that the bell center staff was waiting after atlanta's lost (which gave us the insurance of being part of the playoffs) to go outside and put the few HUUUUUGE posters of the players (i remember saku but not the other haha)~

Understand, I barely know the Bell Center though I've been gone for too long and haven't seen a game there, actually the last Habs game I attended was Thibault's debut at the Forum more than 10 years ago!!!!!!

Bebe, I hope you can see some new BIGGER posters this weekend when Habs go to the quarterfinals!!!!!!

Nice pics Bebe. Souray looks like hes looking thought the sights to a big hit.... possibly Brind-Amour, Stall or Williams? :hlogo:

Haha, cool pics.

- Huet looks like he's either a knight putting on his helmet, or a soldier of some sort.

- Begin looks like Megaman, there could be some photoshop magic there.

- Cube was obviously late for the photoshoot, and they had to get him with just his shoulder pads on.

- Souray... I have no idea what. Sniper? Benicio Del Toro?

But yeah, much teh awesome.