Dagenais should start over Audette

Westcoasthabsfan

It's a matter of time before Audette is bought out... I just wonder whether Gainey will be able to wait 'til the summer or will find a way to make it happen sooner.

Of course I agree, he's useless out there.... and more importantly we have better options available right now.

btw have Kilger in there over Dagenais is just as ridiculous... Chad still hasn't learned, he's still the same invisible player he always was.

Time to cut him loose.

Gainey's probably displaying Audette for a trade. Hope so, because keeping Dagenais out is lowering his confidence, not to mention that we need every chance to win and that means Audette should be sitting not Dagenais. His goal on Hackett is reason enough for me to keep playing him.

I dont have a clue where Poulin went after he left Montreal. Probably to Europe somewhere.

Displaying Audette is certainly not gonna help the team get rid of him, he's constantly making mistakes and has no passion to play the game at all. Didplaying Audette is only making the chances at getting rid of him slimmer and slimmer. Buy him out and get it over with, it would be the best investment Gainey can possibly do at the moment and probably the only way to get rid of the bum!!

Dagenais had another great game on the 2nd line and is making a strong case to stick with the team and with that line.

:ghg: