Vishnevski?

habsfan88

Another dman QB would essentially mean another Markov. What's wrong with that?

Are my reasonings unreasonable?

My bad for my miss-interpretation of the acronym QB.....yet I couldn't disagree more with

your reasoning.

Gainey doesn't move people around just for the fun of it and your concern towards our

PP efficiency is out of touch with reality.

Our PP efficiency happens to be one of the best in the league,...5th overall, I believe.

Obviously our quaterbacks have done a fine job,...and Souray, our top goals scorers

of the bunch, no less.

He is no Niedermayer nor Kaberle yet he is gritty, can clean-up the front of the net and fight

for his teamates in a way that those cant. He provide a needed physical balance to our team in a

similar way that Chara would provide to any team he would play for......Chara has more

unniversal appeal to be shure......yet, they both bring similard extras to their respective teams that goes beyong their weeknesses or their personnal stats.......which are not far apart.

Chara: 16-27-43

Souray: 12-27-39

Some fans are neurotic about the hightlight reels in a same way some teenagers can be when an occasional pimple is appearing on their otherwise fine looking faces.......be my guess.....(I prefer the Kubina k.o. and the

red painted McKarty's face H.L. reels myself) but above all,....the GMs of the league are the right appraiser of his value and I believe that they are waiting in line for him to be a UFA next year.....they also know about his leadership qualitys and that he is well liked by his teamates,......focus on the pimple all you want...but they dont.

Souray does play well on the PP, however, now with an upgraded offense, we do not need defensemen to score from the point anymore. It is more useful to let our forwards do the scoring. Souray's game is pretty much one-dimensional. Some grit and offense(which we don't really need on the blueline).

I'll put in a bold prediction that Markov, if healthy, will have 50+ assists and less than 10 goals next season.

Quarterbacks don't score by themselves. Unless your Michael Vick, or something.

Edited by fromage

The Souray bashers are like the Ryder bashers: out of their minds. There's not a team in the NHL that wouldn't gladly add either guy to their roster, warts and all.

Well F****N' sayed fellow HABS FAN.