Audette trade rumour

Spider-Man NL

"Rds.ca reports that there have been talk between the Habs and the Thrashers concerning LW Donald Audette. It's believe that the Thrashers are interest in Audette but they want the habs to absorb a part of the 3M salary. Patrik Stefan and Andy Sutton were name mentioned ."

I dont think this rumour has any credibility... I havent seen any mention of that deal on RDS , so I assume its from the talkbacks section..

I WISH we could get either Sutton or Stefan for Audette , but who are we kidding?

Originally posted by Spider-Man NL

"Rds.ca reports that there have been talk between the Habs and the Thrashers concerning LW Donald Audette. It's believe that the Thrashers are interest in Audette but they want the habs to absorb a part of the 3M salary. Patrik Stefan and Andy Sutton were name mentioned ."

You know it's a false trade rumor when they portray Donald as a LW :nono:

it seems that there is no longer any reason to speculate, that is unless you would like to speculate what will happen with him? as in where he will sign next

I say he'll sign with Bell Express Vu... get the NHL center ice package, and catch all the games of all the teams in which he wouldn't be able to make the roster either.

He's done IMO... unless some team's plane goes down and they have to find 20 new players, and even then.

I say Donald will sign for really cheap with a struggling team like Minnesota.

I'm happy he left Montreal.. what a useless player. He doesn't accept to have a lower role. He wasn't able to play 10 min and give his 100%.

Plus égoïste que ça tu meurs