Habs' 2006 Jamboree Recap

bebehabs

HELLO DEAREST MEMBERS!!!

i miss u all!!! and i'm VERY HAPPY to know that this forum is still ROCKING!!! :)

ok... first of all, i went to habs' 2006 jamboree yesterday (sunday, septembre 17th)... and i wonder if any of u attended the event too???? the media said that we were like 10,000 people around the bell center during the day so... i can't imagine that i was the ONLY ONE on habsworld who attended the event??? if any of u was there, just comment the event and put the pix u took or whatever :P

i'm feeling VERY generous tonite and i decided to share ALL the pix i took during the day (resolution 2058 x 1536)... of course... a lot of good pix... and few of them were bad :P BUT WHO CARES RIGHT? hehe~

ok here's a fast recap of the day :

- i arrived @ the bell center at 10h40am

- there was already a lot of people waiting in line

- first line was for the habs fan club (for the children) at the windsor gate side

- second line was at the other side, the train station side, and it was for the autograph thing

... u can see it on the pix ...

- i was in the line up at the train station side and we were like waiting waiting waiting... we knew that we were IN ADVANCE since the habs were having a practice at pierrefondsi n the morning~

- then the girls in front of me just asked the security guy over there if he knows who is going to be on this side for the autograph session, and HE SHOWED THE PAPER TO US!!!

- we then knew that on this side, there was like koivu, kovalev, price, dandenault, plekanec, souray, etc.

- and the other side : huet, komisarek, higgins, bégin, samsonov, latendresse and LOTS of rookies too, etc.

- ribeiro was going to be with some other rookies like chipchura, côté, aubin, etc. at the activities section

- we then decided to go on the other side (since i already met kovy and koivu last year and got the autograph) hehe

- ok so we were at the other line which was SHORTER!!! there was only like 10-15 persons in front of us and they were together...

- ok so we waited waited waited... the hockey ball game started with the ancient habs players, pierre bouchard, gilbert dionne, yvon lambert, peanut houle (ahemmm hehe), were playing hockey ball with the a kids team

... skip skip skip ...

- habs players arrived (well the one on our side hehe)

- but then huet and komi left the rest of the guy and went to the fan club temple thing for autograph

- the thing was u GOTTA subscribe a kid (and pay sumthing like 20$ i think for the fan club fees) and then u can get in line and meet huet and komi for an autograph and take picture with them~

- as for us, the players were sitting there and we can get autographes and pix of them and with them~

- first guy was garth murray!!! he is a VERY nice guy! i can say that all the players i met yesterday were VERY gentle and happy to be therw! they took the time to talk to us and they answered the questions we asked them~ there was NO rushing (not like last year... it was SO RUSH)

- 2nd guy was MARKOV... but he was like sleepy :S haha~ maybe he didnt feel comfortable... but he accepted to take pix with people...

- ok other rookies there... just zoom the pix to look at their *id card* on their jersey

- in the mean time, higgins, bégin, samsonov, johnson, maxwell, bonk, and dunno who else, were playin hockey ball with the kids... higgins and samsonov were very kind coz they came to the border on the rink and signed autographes to the fans (i was close to them but NOT close ENOUGH to give my book to sign!!!!! :( --

- but i took plenty of pix of them :)

- bégin DIDNT came over to sign autographes :(

NOTE :

jonhson was playing against a lil kid which totally out-play him (know what i mean??), then a guy in the crowd said :

"HEY JOHNSON! dunt do that during the season huh?!"

people were laughing and Johnson replied with a big smile :

"Dunt worry guys!! i wont do that!! promise! promise!!!"

haha

- then i went to see other players in the center of the site, i then received other autographes of the rookies like j-p côté, chipchura, aubin, and more~ there was NO like up there haha~ and they were VERY nice as i said~

- RIBEIRO was inside of a temple thing... in the DARK and he was signing autographes~

- he was kinda popular!!! lots of persons were supporting him

- i was only able to snap a lil *ok* picture of him... i didnt have place to put my cameraaaa, and the pic i got is not neat at all :(

- mark streit was more playing hockey with the kids than giving autographes... well... no one was really asking for... :P

- then i went to te other side to see how it was going over there with saku and kovy

- but there was a lot of people also and i was totally tired (was waiting outside since 10h40am till like 3pm) so... i decided to go back home

ok.. here are the links of the pix i took... 50 megs for file 1 and 2, file 3 = 30 megs

i RARed it... so make sure that u can UNRAR

if u guys want, i can take a pic of the autographes i got yesterday and put it in this post when i'm going to edit it :)

I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE THIS! ESPEIALLY THOSE WHO ARE OVERSEAS!!!

HABS AGAINS BRUINS TOMORROW!!!

EVERYBODY IN THE GAME POST OK???!!!!

GHG!!!

LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE RAR FILES :

HOW TO DOWNLOAD :

1- click on the link

2- type the *code* in the space in the top right of the window

3- click "OK"

4- wait for the countdown

5- the link will appear

6- right click + save as

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DCJ9OEC4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1TEKCH0

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P19OM418

Edited by bebehabs

I'm at work on a break now so I can't check them yet but I will as soon as I get home. :mellow:

Looking forward to seeing your 'pictorial record' of this celebration. :):):):)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

• 4 weeks later...