Ones To Watch In West

Shu

Legace is with the Blues now? Gosh, see what did I tell yeah about the blues being the witness protection program in the NHL. People come here to hide.

:lool:

No joke. I said it earlier last night. Curtis Joseph lived down the street from me and nobody knew until he got traded or signed somewhere else.

Chris Pronger could have been seen jogging down a road here every morning at 6am and nobody noticed at all.

A couple blues players were eating lunch during the lock out in a busy eating place and nobody noticed.

The problem is that the two main writers for the Post write nothing about hockey nor care about the team or sport. They'll bash it. After the lockout nobody showed up for games anymore. I think 5,000 people at the most showed up once for a game. Only the diehards come now.

The blues are doing it to themselves. There do you bleed blue campaign makes hockey fans all have mullets and drink beer to excess. People laugh at the fans.

Hockey here has fallen, but a lot of fans were just passive fans because the team was winning all those years. Now its in a hockey backlash.