So what now?

puck7x

Think CJ makes another controversial scratching after tonights horrible performance?

Then again , who the hell are we going to play? Kilger? He's the only guy who didnt play tonight. And why didnt Kilger play? Especially against a big physical team like the Rangers , yeah I know Kilger is inconsistant as hell , and I am not a fan of his really... But come on Julien , we've played the Rangers twice already and you know what kind of game they bring , why not try to counter it a bit? Try to light a fire under Chad and put him in the lineup.... Better then Dackell who isnt going to hit no matter what you do to him.

Looking ahead... Flyers are up next... We played a strong game against them last time out , but lost the game in the last moments (sad sad game) ...

Think we should play Garon against the Flyers? Another one of those "nothing to lose starts" for Garon against a team we arent expected to beat? Or play Theodore , then use Garon in one of the back to backs against either NJ or Toronto?

Next week is huge. Some of you may not beleive it, but we are in a fight for position with the teams we're playing next week (Phi/NJ/Tor) , I do not want to settle for 8th and just squeking into the playoffs... And I hope CJ had the players thinking the same way.

If it was me...

Philly : Theodore

NJ : Garon

Toronto : Theodore

I would have liked to have seen Kilger too.

He comes back and plays two great games on the third line, then he's dumped to the fourth, and then scratched. How do they expect the guy to play well when they jerk him around all the time?

He did play very well with Juneau and Dackell, so maybe when Begin comes back well see these bottom two lines...

Sundstrom - Begin - Ward

Kilger - Juneau - Dackell

Throw Langdon in there somewhere, too.

By the way, we need another Zednik. Gotta love Bulis, but first liner? Ya right...:P

Balej had three points tonight...

Originally posted by jl.roberts

By the way, we need another Zednik. Gotta love Bulis, but first liner? Ya right...:P

Balej had three points tonight...

Nice subtle hint there JL :)

I dont see why we couldnt make room for Balej , just move Bulis to the 3rd line , and scratch Perreault or Dackell... Makes sense to me ... And if Balej proves he isnt ready , send him back down and move Bulis back up the first line...

There's nothing to lose. Only problem I can see is a so-called veteran is 'losing' his spot to a youngster, and we're putting a rookie on the first line.

Although...any one lighting up the AHL like that in there second year needs time in the NHL, immediately. There's no reason why Balej and Koivu couldn't click. Saku passes, Balej shoots. Saku thinks, Balej skates...very, very fast.