Tsn Season Preview

habsfan88

Pierre Maguire is one overrated analyst- he usually tries to defend his friends and attacks his enemies. He was all over Roberto Luongo a few years ago cause his buddy Mike Keenan was coaching Luongo and didn't care for him at the time. He predicted the Wings would win the Cup so many years in a row, and look how fast they exit the playoffs. Didn't TSN predict the habs out of the playoffs last year?

Anyways, I have my doubts about Huet as well. He may have been a flash in the pan. However, I think Aebischer has proven to be a Number one goalie in the NHL and we got some great promise in Danis and Halak. As for Latendresse, I dont know him that well. Only thing I saw a bit of that exhibition game against Toronto on TV and I saw him make a turn and it was real slow like an AHL player. I hope he has the speed for the new NHL. I think Plekanec has great skills. I think Higgins will explode this year. Komi will start leading the defence. We got Samsonov who will impress. There are a lot of plusses on this team. We will make the playoffs if our goaltending does not collapse.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys seen the lastest edition of " The Hockey times? while the correspondents have the habs finishing 7th the Editorial of the magazine have them finishing second in the divisioN!