California Grade 9 Girl Questioned About Threats To Bush On Myspace

Pierre the Great

Just wondering, but what's a darconian state?

The thread header oughtta read "Draconian"... i.e. pertaining to Draco.

In informal English the adjective pertains to especially harsh policies/measures.

Hey lets not ge nasty. He did not have sexual relations with that woman! :D:D I bet his cigar had a good time.... :):)

ha ha :D you cant blame bill though can you- most men would of porked her if they had chance.

Gotta love the media and its continued ways to distort everything. You don't think there are people questioned every day about threats to the president? This one ended up being an innocent looking 14 year old girl, so it gets plastered around about the big bad evil government. You've got nut jobs in Montreal (and everywhere for that matter) that post stuff on the web that is discovered after the fact. Had this been a goth kid from vampirefreaks, everyone would be praising the forethought of questioning someone regardless of age. Why the hell does anyone pay attention to the sensationalized information that gets passed off as news?

Free speech is something that deserves protection, but I don't care how young, or how offhand your comments are, you don't threaten to kill people. Being young and impressionable, I'm sure this is something this girl won't be doing in the future.

The problem with this whole story is that it gets news coverage because the media will focus on the absurdity of this normal looking girl getting questioned, rather than the fact that everyone should expect to get questioned if they make a threat.

this is disgusting

millions of ppl don't have health insurance in that country, but the government spends their money sending secret service agents after little girls

it's sad, America was never this scared