Abby Fan Club

Shu

Abby Forum

I just thought it was really funny, some of the stuff on this site is ridiculous, many of the fans hate the canadiens, if you read the first post under Huet Signed its god awful

Edit- this makes no sense..... If you go to the second page and go to Who will be starter, they are all saying that montreal will trade him to Detroit.............. These are Abby fans who are prob avs fans, who want their fav goalie to go to their biggest rival......................................................... :huh:

Edited by Shu

Nah, they're not really Avs fans either. Most of them just care about David's best interests, not the team he plays for.

i think david actually posts there...he made up 300 nicknames and talks to himself

Apparently yes there's a bunch of Swiss fans who follow him around everywhere - no joke

yeah those are the people on the site, they followed him when he was in the AHL, how boring would that be!!!!! :huh: , they still do it, you can join his fan club on the front page, all the site is still Avs stuff though

i think david actually posts there...he made up 300 nicknames and talks to himself

Talking to yourself in posts, or talking to your posts, just sounds like a typical goalie to me. :rolleyes:

Talking to yourself in posts, or talking to your posts, just sounds like a typical goalie to me. :rolleyes:

hey, i take offence to that.... :lol: