Bulldogs vs Toronto Marlies --- 10/25/06

Lammy

they should be both playing unless they'Re injured and nobody knows about it!!

Kostitsyn missed the last game with back spams, no word if he's playing tonight.

Grabovski has been ok so far. His speed is clear but I had hoped for him to show a little more offense. He threw a decent hit the other night and was backchecking hard, always good to see your skilled guys do that.

Kostitsyn missed the last game with back spams, no word if he's playing tonight.

Grabovski has been ok so far. His speed is clear but I had hoped for him to show a little more offense. He threw a decent hit the other night and was backchecking hard, always good to see your skilled guys do that.

Final score was 6-4 Bulldogs. Anybody know scorers? The AHL website hasn't listed any and I'm 100% sure I'll forget to look in the morning.

Final score was 6-4 Bulldogs. Anybody know scorers? The AHL website hasn't listed any and I'm 100% sure I'll forget to look in the morning.

1--Ajay Baines (Chipchura, Gleed)

2--Corey Locke (Milroy, Manlow)

3--Mikhail Grabovsky (Lapierre, Lemieux)

4--Andre Benoit (Traverse, Lemieux)

5--Matt D'Agostini (Milroy)

6--Duncan Milroy (D'Agostini, Lapierre)

I haven't had the chance to watch a Bulldogs game yet this season. Is it just me or is Chipchura always playing with grinders like Baines and Stortini?

No he doesn't always play with ginders, when Don Lever is the coach, you won't be playing with the same people for very long. I've never seen so many changes to the lines during a game, I often wonder what the hell he is doing behind the bench.

Ugly, ugly, win. Danis was shaky at times, almost dropped the puck into his own net which would have tied the game 5-5. The Dogs looked great in the 1st, then went into the trap and fell apart. They got lucky to get the win. The defense is very shaky, Benoit, Traverse, Groulx make things interesting in their own end. Gleed played good for his first game, had a bad turnover that almost led to a goal. Can't wait for Cote and Archer to get back in the lineup.

Lapierre has been one of the top players for the Dogs so far this season, he always plays hard and he's producing more. Chipchura looks good as well. Grabovski with a sweet goal, best goal of the night, likely best of the season so far (I have a season pass for the webcast) Once Grabo adjusts more, look out. Too bad Lemieux got hurt in his first game back, he looked good on the line with Grabo and Lappy.