How do the Molson Cup Standings work?

Aebischer4life

How do the Molson cup standings work? I think it's got something to do with the stars from each game but how do they determine how many points a player gets on a given night? Is it like 1st star= 3 points 2nd star= 2 points and so on? What exactly is it?

How do the Molson cup standings work? I think it's got something to do with the stars from each game but how do they determine how many points a player gets on a given night? Is it like 1st star= 3 points 2nd star= 2 points and so on? What exactly is it?

Nope, it's 5 points regardless of the selection. However, if there's a tie, then 1st stars/2nd stars/3rd stars come into account.

Wait...I just checked their site. It appears they're using a different method this year, as I see some people with just a single point. I'm not about to go and check the stars from each game so far, but I'd venture that 3rd star = 1 point, 2nd star = 3 points and 1st star = 5 points.