How Did You Find HabsWorld?

bebehabs

Google.

After the lockout ended, I got back into my hockey obssession so I looked up the Habs on Google trying to find as much info as I could get my hands on. I tried a couple and then eventually ended up on here.

hey hey!

so i was wondering about how everyone found habsworld.net on the net... bcoz habsworld.net is very low-profile about spam-ing and recruiting on other board (which is totally perfect!!! :)) so how come u found habsworld??

as for me, i really dunt remember how i found it... but i guess that i was looking for some info about the habs and searched it on google and saw the link and came in here... and since... i'm just stuck here... :clap: coz i'm addicted to habsworld haha

edit : ummm... i just realize that maybe i'm not at the appropriate section... maybe the moderators or admin could move this topic to the other section (about HW - help sub forum) sorry :)

I forget... sorry. Probably found it in a Canadiens fans site related google search.

Go :hlogo: Go!

How Did You Find HabsWorld?

Someone on a different messege board PM'd me the link. I don't even remember who it was anymore. Obviously it was someone who knows I'm a Habs fan.