Embarrased to be a Habs Fan

PMAC

I cannot believe that useless morons, or as BG said in another case, "gutless bastards" are booing SK over the supposed "fight" with Riberio. If anyone noticed the Habs played their best game in a while and everyone was fired up. To boo a man and a leader who came back from stomach cancer to lead his team in the playoffs and who gives his all every night is disgusting when it happens for no real reason.

"Winds of change" was a good article by concerned fan as usual. However, how do you give Dagenais a D plus when he scores two goals!!!? Admittedly, he is not the physical presence you would wish for from someone that big, but he did do the job tonight.

Also, I don't understand the comment about losing faith in the coach. His system is working, despite what some media morons are saying the team is together and every time he benches someone for weak play that person comes back and plays better.

It will be interesting to see how Montreal does without their top two d-men now that Markov is out for family reasons. Maybe BG will seek some blueline help, but Hill is not the answer and if Calgary wants Sundstrom that is not a good option either.

:hlogo:

Well, I'm sure any of you who've read my recent article know how I feel on the matter, so I won't go repeating everything.

Saku is a guy who plays with one thing most of all - heart. When you boo him, you're hurting his confidence. The last thing we need is Saku to do the one thing I've NEVER seem him do in his entire career, and that is give less than 100%. We also need Ribeiro, because having two legitimate scoring lines is essential to compete in this league. Ribeiro isn't enjoying this whole booing fiasco either. So, when you boo Saku, you're pissing Ribeiro off. You're pissing Saku off. You're pissing the whole team off.

Remind me why those "fans" are at the game now? Let me take a quote from Ed Jovonaski and say it to anyone and everyone who booed at that game. "If you're a season ticket holder, just sell your tickets."

And for any of you who are going to Canadiens games this year, if you hear anyone booing someone on the Habs when they touch the puck, I want you to stand up and start cheering as loud as you can. I know I certainly will be from my home on sunny/rainy Vancouver Island.

:ghg: