If the Playoffs started tomorrow...

KoZed

I'm starting to realize how winning the division is crucial. It makes the entire difference between a first round vs Pittsburgh (yikes) or vs Boston/Philly (yeah).

Honestly none of those 3 teams scare me in a 7 game series.

The Habs defense is so much better than those three teams it sick.

But I do understand how you can fear the Pens and their superstar forwards.

Honestly none of those 3 teams scare me in a 7 game series.

The Habs defense is so much better than those three teams it sick.

But I do understand how you can fear the Pens and their superstar forwards.

Meh !!

goaltending and defense win championship.

our overall D corps is better then pittsburgh's and even though Fleury is older I think Price is better. Fleury ca be good a game and dreadfull for two. too inconsistent.

As for Boston and philly they don't have good goaltendind either. just bellow average at best.

Meh !!

goaltending and defense win championship.

our overall D corps is better then pittsburgh's and even though Fleury is older I think Price is better. Fleury ca be good a game and dreadfull for two. too inconsistent.

As for Boston and philly they don't have good goaltendind either. just bellow average at best.

:D

Just need an offense now....

I dread Pittsburgh because there's too many X factors... beside Crosby, Malkin and Hossa. There's Therrien & Savard, Laraque, Ruutu, Fleury/Sabourin... They dont scare me, just make me uncomfortable.

I'm with Trizz about the Flyers. Buncha goons. Which also makes me realize that we're lucky to be sitting on a deep farm club because you need all the depth you can muster when you want to go deep in the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Pittsburgh * vs 8. Washington

2. Montreal * vs 7. Boston

3. Carolina * vs 6. Ottawa

4. New Jersey vs 5. NY Rangers

To me that would be almost perfect playoffs. Crosby vs Ovechkin, Habs vs B's, Canes vs Sens, NJ vs NY

1. Pittsburgh * vs 8. Washington

2. Montreal * vs 7. Boston

3. Carolina * vs 6. Ottawa

4. New Jersey vs 5. NY Rangers

To me that would be almost perfect playoffs. Crosby vs Ovechkin, Habs vs B's, Canes vs Sens, NJ vs NY

I looks good from the Habs perspectives because the Devils and Rangers would murder eachother.

I dread Pittsburgh because there's too many X factors... beside Crosby, Malkin and Hossa. There's Therrien & Savard, Laraque, Ruutu, Fleury/Sabourin... They dont scare me, just make me uncomfortable.

I'm with Trizz about the Flyers. Buncha goons. Which also makes me realize that we're lucky to be sitting on a deep farm club because you need all the depth you can muster when you want to go deep in the playoffs.

You and I think alike. (Except your Avatar is better looking :lol: )

Dont forget Staal(spelling) on Pittsburg and Gonchar too.

Oilers proved all out offense can win, but then they did have stellar goaltending in the Gretzky era.

Edited by InsaneHABSfan